Thailand: Police say monkeys have taken over city and fight to control them is now

thailand.jpg

Havana Moron said his wife has a restaurant in Thailand. I smell a business opportunity, don't you? Free meat! Think of the profits!

(Yuck, monkeys are disgusting.)
That’s what they do in the Philippines. They call it chicken skewers (Satay) but there are no cats, dogs or monkeys running loose in the streets......buuuuuuut after a full day of drinking San Miguels, the satay look pretty good.

Last edited:
That’s what they do in the Philippines. They call it chicken skewers (Satay) but there are no cats, dogs or monkeys running loose in the streets......buuuuuuut after a full day of drinking San Miguels, the satay look pretty good.

You may have all of mine. Ugh.

Heh, a lady where I worked years ago went to southern China with her husband to adopt a child. They had to make multiple trips and each time she had a new story. The grossest one was them passing by the market in the smallish town where the orphanage was located. She said they had gutted snakes hanging up, some with skins, some naked. And live ones in baskets if you wanted yours extra fresh. There were also things they thought might be skinned, gutted rats. They only ate vegetables the whole time they were there. lol

You may have all of mine. Ugh.

Heh, a lady where I worked years ago went to southern China with her husband to adopt a child. They had to make multiple trips and each time she had a new story. The grossest one was them passing by the market in the smallish town where the orphanage was located. She said they had gutted snakes hanging up, some with skins, some naked. And live ones in baskets if you wanted yours extra fresh. There were also things they thought might be skinned, gutted rats. They only ate vegetables the whole time they were there. lol
Awesome! FWIW, I like my snake fresh. They are a primitive species and don’t “marinate” well.

When it comes down to it, it’s all meat. Snake really does taste like chicken. It’s boney so it’s like eating chicken neck.

Awesome! FWIW, I like my snake fresh. They are a primitive species and don’t “marinate” well.

When it comes down to it, it’s all meat. Snake really does taste like chicken. It’s boney so it’s like eating chicken neck.

You can have my snake too. Blech.

Havana Moron said his wife has a restaurant in Thailand. I smell a business opportunity, don't you? Free meat! Think of the profits!

(Yuck, monkeys are disgusting.)

They don't think much of you either, Joanie. You should try some crocodile, it tastes just like pork. I wouldn't advise you eating snake though, you might get accused of cannabalism.

Back