Thailand: Police say monkeys have taken over city and fight to control them is now

They don't think much of you either, Joanie. You should try some crocodile, it tastes just like pork. I wouldn't advise you eating snake though, you might get accused of cannabalism.

Like chewy chicken, alligator anyway......

Is there a law against hurting them?? I seen clips of them acting up.......... A couple swift ones & that would end quick.......... Can they round them up & truck them to market in China??

Monkeys took over the city? So BLM is over there too? Wow, they get around. Hey, if you got that Soros money I guess you can travel.

Like chewy chicken, alligator anyway......

Is there a law against hurting them?? I seen clips of them acting up.......... A couple swift ones & that would end quick.......... Can they round them up & truck them to market in China??

They are vicious bastards, you really dont want to piss them off. As for crocodile, I had some last year and it definitely tasted like pork. Don't know what our Crocodile would taste like though. Probably not much I suspect but they'd be plenty of it!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1555665000344.jpg
    FB_IMG_1555665000344.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
You may have all of mine. Ugh.

Heh, a lady where I worked years ago went to southern China with her husband to adopt a child. They had to make multiple trips and each time she had a new story. The grossest one was them passing by the market in the smallish town where the orphanage was located. She said they had gutted snakes hanging up, some with skins, some naked. And live ones in baskets if you wanted yours extra fresh. There were also things they thought might be skinned, gutted rats. They only ate vegetables the whole time they were there. lol

Do chicken or cow meat?

What is this, Resurrection Week? First CFM comes back from the dead, still on ignore, and now Buttyurt! :laugh:

This message is hidden because OG Yurt is on your ignore list.

It was always the weakest one until Kingdom of the Crystal Skull came out, despite strong opening and finale sequences. I can watch Raiders and Last Crusade repeatedly, though.

Didn't care for the Skull movie either. In fact, totally forgot about it till you mentioned it. The Last Crusade was by far the best.

Back