Thailand: Police say monkeys have taken over city and fight to control them is now

When I was a kid, Last Crusade was my favourite. I think the camp of the film may lower it beneath Raiders in my eye.

Both are great but I do like "the camp" of Last Crusade better. Also consider how many quotes from Last Crusade exist compared to Raiders.

"No ticket!", "He chose....poorly" and "Nazis. I hate these guys."

Both are great but I do like "the camp" of Last Crusade better. Also consider how many quotes from Last Crusade exist compared to Raiders.

I love Sean Connery as the elder Professor Jones in that movie too, and how their relationship changes as the movie goes along.

"No ticket!" may actually be my favourite Harrison Ford line if all time.

They are vicious bastards, you really dont want to piss them off. As for crocodile, I had some last year and it definitely tasted like pork. Don't know what our Crocodile would taste like though. Probably not much I suspect but they'd be plenty of it!

I have only had it Cajun style, & it seems to really not have a lot of flavor-other than what you put on it.. I had it straight up, on a skewer, grilled on a open flame as well & really was like a chewy crawfish- almost no taste-bland..

Yes, I have seen some vid of them but I saw no one standing up to them... Of course they feel their bad asses........... You kick a whole in one or two, see how bad they are............

Are they not allowed to defend themselves?? Even tourists??

Back