Thanks liberals

And "blue dress" refers to which crime?

Dear willful idiot; the crime was when he lied under oath you boring lying leftist retard. Good lord, how can anyone be this stupid? Or Partisan?

But way back then, before Democrats started thinking that by purging themselves of sexual impropriety to get at Trump, adultery by a President wasn't about poor judgement, but merely a matter between two, or three, adults.

Tell the forum what charges were filed against Roy Moore, Zappacrite.

What crime did Moore commit, Zappacrite?

What criminal charges of sexual assault were filed against President Trump, Zappacrite?

What crime did President Trump commit, Zappacrite?

Your problem is that you got caught claiming "victory" over someone who never said there were sexual assault charges against Clinton, Zappacrite.

Now, tell the forum what charges were filed against Roy Moore, Zappacrite.

What crime did Moore commit?

What charges were filed against President Trump, Zappacrite?

What crime did President Trump commit?

Still refusing to accurately quote me, I see.

No problem.

Posters have learned it's just another one of the diversionary tricks you employ when you've conceded the point but don't want to ADMIT that's what you've done.

Dear willful idiot; the crime was when he lied under oath you boring lying leftist retard. Good lord, how can anyone be this stupid? Or Partisan?

But way back then, before Democrats started thinking that by purging themselves of sexual impropriety to get at Trump, adultery by a President wasn't about poor judgement, but merely a matter between two, or three, adults.

Tell ya what.

You go back and read the entire thread and try answering again afterwards.

I guarantee you won't come off sounding so ignorant next time, if you'll just do that.

I'd point out to Truth Rejector that ther's a world of difference between a CONSENSUAL AFFAIR between two adults and a man sexually assaulting a woman, but he's already demonstrated an astounding level of ignorance and I don't want to embarrass him further.

Straw man. We're talking about "allegations".

At least you acknowledge your hypocrisy.

All the GOP needed was Juanita Broaddrick's word to forever brand Clinton as a rapist, but the accusations of multiple women regarding Roy Moore are nothing but unfounded hearsay.

Still refusing to accurately quote me, I see.

So that's a NO, you can't name one charge filed against Clinton for sexual assault. As anyone with common sense already knew. I humbly accept your concession.

No problem, Zappacrite.

Posters have learned it's just another one of the diversionary tricks you employ when you've conceded the point but don't want to ADMIT that's what you've done.

Tell the forum if charges of sexual assault were filed against Roy Moore, Zappacrite.

Yes, or no, Zappacrite.

Tell the forum if criminal charges of sexual assault were filed against President Trump, Zappacrite.

Yes, or no, Zappacrite.

At least you acknowledge your hypocrisy.

All the GOP needed was Juanita Broaddrick's word to forever brand Clinton as a rapist, but the accusations of multiple women regarding Roy Moore are nothing but unfounded hearsay.

No. I began this discussion by referring to allegations. Allegations against Clinton vs. allegations against Moore. Since you can't dispute the logic in my position you tried to build a straw man. Now you're just being obtuse.

No. I began this discussion by referring to allegations. Allegations against Clinton vs. allegations against Moore. Since you can't dispute the logic in my position you tried to build a straw man. Now you're just being obtuse.

Zippy is such a dishonest poster, isn't he?

No problem, Zappacrite.

ROFL!!

GBA likes my cutting comeback so much he's now including it in his repertoire.

I'm honored!

ROFL!! GBA likes my cutting comeback so much he's now including it in his repertoire. I'm honored!

No problem, Zappacrite.

Now, tell the forum if charges of sexual assault were filed against Roy Moore, Zappacrite.

Yes, or no, Zappacrite.

Tell the forum if criminal charges of sexual assault were filed against President Trump, Zappacrite.

Yes, or no, Zappacrite.

Allegations of what specifically?

Back