Thanks liberals

Actually the "Clinton sex scandals" were based on nothing but baseless, unfounded allegations. Not a single charge was levied...not a single guilty plea was uttered. And of course, due process mattered not to the GOP during their witch hunt

Was the Roy Moore "scandal" based on nothing but baseless, unfounded allegations, Zappacrite?

Not a single charge was levied...not a single guilty plea was uttered.

Tell ya what.

You go back and read the entire thread and try answering again afterwards.

I guarantee you won't come off sounding so ignorant next time, if you'll just do that.

Dear willful idiot; you stated Clinton had committed no crime....I corrected your stupidity. I would ask you to re-read the entire thread to observe what a moron you are, but then, that would be assuming that you had a brain. Dunce.

Dear willful idiot; you stated Clinton had committed no crime....I corrected your stupidity. I would ask you to re-read the entire thread to observe what a moron you are, but then, that would be assuming that you had a brain. Dunce.

If only you'd read the thread.

Now however, you've made the same ignorant mistake twice and it's really beginning to look like you're not just ignorant, but WILLFULLY ignorant.

But if that's how you've chosen to go through life, who am I to say anything.

Was the Roy Moore "scandal" based on nothing but baseless, unfounded allegations, Zappacrite?

Not a single charge was levied...not a single guilty plea was uttered.

If only you'd read the thread.

Now however, you've made the same ignorant mistake twice and it's really beginning to look like you're not just ignorant, but WILLFULLY ignorant.

But if that's how you've chosen to go through life, who am I to say anything.

tumblr_mm0szoeTzX1s4r51mo1_500.gif

I'd point out to Truth Rejector that ther's a world of difference between a CONSENSUAL AFFAIR between two adults and a man sexually assaulting a woman, but he's already demonstrated an astounding level of ignorance and I don't want to embarrass him further.

Once again shit-for-brains; it wasn't about consent, but rather, lung under oath. Were you born stupid or just work overtime trying to remove any doubt you're a moron?

Back