"The bad guys won in WWII": Minnesota candidate is latest GOP member to espouse pro-Nazi view

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Former NBA player Royce White is the second GOP candidate on a statewide ticket in 2024 with past pro-Nazi comments​

The Republicans can't help but hand it to Hitler lately.

Royce White, a former NBA player and present-day conspiracist running for a U.S. Senate seat in Minnesota, claimed in a recently unearthed social media post that the “bad guys won” in World War Two.

“The bad guys won in WWII. There were no 'good guys' in that war,” White wrote in a post still live on X, referring to the American, British and Soviet troops who defeated Nazi forces and liberated millions from concentration camps. “The controlling interests had a jump ball.”

The remarks were resurfaced by Heartland Signal. White has been running to unseat Sen. Amy Klobuchar and the seemingly pro-Nazi tweets aren't tthe only controversial comments made he's made online.

In a post this week, White told a voter on the fence to “pull your skirt down,” prompting that voter to respond, “you just lost my families support.”

The Regime has long been hard core supporting the NAZI's in Ukraine.

"That they accuse you of they are doing themselves, every time"
Tucker

Former NBA player Royce White is the second GOP candidate on a statewide ticket in 2024 with past pro-Nazi comments​

The Republicans can't help but hand it to Hitler lately.

Royce White, a former NBA player and present-day conspiracist running for a U.S. Senate seat in Minnesota, claimed in a recently unearthed social media post that the “bad guys won” in World War Two.

“The bad guys won in WWII. There were no 'good guys' in that war,” White wrote in a post still live on X, referring to the American, British and Soviet troops who defeated Nazi forces and liberated millions from concentration camps. “The controlling interests had a jump ball.”

The remarks were resurfaced by Heartland Signal. White has been running to unseat Sen. Amy Klobuchar and the seemingly pro-Nazi tweets aren't tthe only controversial comments made he's made online.

In a post this week, White told a voter on the fence to “pull your skirt down,” prompting that voter to respond, “you just lost my families support.”
It figures there's be a lot of Nazis in the Party of Trump. Pedo Don admired Adolf.

Former NBA player Royce White is the second GOP candidate on a statewide ticket in 2024 with past pro-Nazi comments.
Oh look, yet another "Look what this guy said" followed by a tightly cropped snippet taken completely out of context.

I have to presume, noting your complete lack of any problem with any of his positions, that you have no complaints.

I have to presume, noting your attempt to link him to Hitler and the Nazis, that he has a completely rational platform that stands in stark contrast to your extreme fascism.

Bashing FDR is a big fad now with GOP propagandists and historical revisionists. Everybody FDR crushed in WW II has been resurrected as hapless peaceful misunderstood hippies murdered by da evul racist FDR for no reason n stuff.

Back