The Bad Side Effect of Banning Posters from Threads

hvilleherb

Verified User
What happens when someone is banned from a thread? They start their own thread. Sometimes 2 or 3 people banned from a thread start their own thread. Then it becomes confusing trying to follow multiple threads on the same topic.

My vote is to end the banning of posters in threads. or at least limit it so a maximum of 5 posters can be banned per thread.

What happens when someone is banned from a thread? They start their own thread. Sometimes 2 or 3 people banned from a thread start their own thread. Then it becomes confusing trying to follow multiple threads on the same topic.

My vote is to end the banning of posters in threads. or at least limit it so a maximum of 5 posters can be banned per thread.

Sorry. There is ZERO bad impacts of thread bans

It has been voted on multiple times. It stays

Banning Daesh is always a good decision.

I love putting my entire ignore list on a thread banning.
Somebody I neglected to ignore always pops through,
and I can then add him/her to my list.
It's like a game.

If these people had any sense, they'd simply put me on their ignore lists
and then not even know what they're being banned from.

It's a win for everybody.

It's like a game.

The other side will still get their two cents in, even if they have to create a new thread to do so.

I do not use software thread ban. I am still able to do old skool manual thread ban. I just skip over what I don't want to deal with. I don't really give a shit if Dumber76 or Evince crap on a thread, I just overlook what I don't care about. I am still glad to see that even the lowest of low life lefties have freedom of speech on this forum, so I have no problem sorting through what I want to read without software to protect my feelings.

It's like a game.

You add nothing of value anyway, were you a shadow boxer in your prime?

It's like a game.

I think you're funny. Not the ban list, I don't care about that. What's funny is you have to make a post every couple of days to point out to people you have a ban list because no one knows, they don't care enough to try to comment in your threads.

Fight the power !!

Why would you want to ban this? I think it's hilarious watching proggies flip the fuck out and complain every time they see a blanket ban.

It's like a game.

You have no idea how enjoyable it is to read your rants lately

It's like a game.

You're not that important to be put on ignore; plus, it's fun to laugh at you. :laugh:

/shrugs......most of them start their own threads anyway......

Thread bans are excellent. It IMMEDIATELY identifies people that just want to hear themselves talk and aren't really interested in what anyone else has to say. It's SO EASY to just NOT bother trying to participate in a conversation with these people.

Thread bans are excellent. It IMMEDIATELY identifies people that just want to hear themselves talk and aren't really interested in what anyone else has to say. It's SO EASY to just NOT bother trying to participate in a conversation with these people.

Yes it is true that there are times I am not interested in what liberals have to say

You make the presumption that what you liberals have to say is worth hearing.

I choose what I want to see and when.

If I want to hear what a liberal has to say I put it in APP where they can’t insult and obfuscate. Obviously they can’t post without employing those tactics otherwise they would post there

Back