The Bad Side Effect of Banning Posters from Threads

it was already discussed when it was implemented

I was indeed the person who came up with the idea of starting a like thread because chicken shits always banned me

some people like a closed loop to protect the lies they believe

just like you want

That's not why you get banned. You spaz up whatever thread you're in by posting about 10 "supporting links" and they turn out to be about auto mechanics or canning your own peaches, anything other than the topic at hand. Then, you keep referring back to the articles that "prove" your point even though you clearly don't read them before you link.

You know. I have never banned anyone before because I like to hear all opinions, but ... I found a person that was a 'Delicate Flower', too sensitive, a bit like (I hate to use the term) a 'snowflake'.
For his own benefit, I put him on 'Ignore'. I'm sure he still wiggles in pain on occasion, but at least I don't have to listen to his whining.

"GuilleX
HNIC
This message is hidden because GuilleX is on your ignore list."

I see no reason to allow most of the JPP liberals to tard up my threads. Sometimes I just ban Desh and the level of lefty posts I get is abysmal.

^
1. Legion Pussy
2. Legion Liar
3. Legion Fool

Pick any three

Members banned from this thread: Cypress, charver, White privilege is real, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, blackascoal, midcan5, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, moon, iolo, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, jbander, Bill, domer76, sear, archives, bhaktajan, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, zymurgy, crowonapost, Tomas Fabregas, J.kennedy, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, Anne and Margot, JqYaqui, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, katzgar, DonaldvoTrumpovich, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, TrippyHippy, Anne Frank, Gotcha68, Q-Tip, Centerleftfl, kudzu, volsrock, tff, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Patricktm, guno, Rigby5, jbander1, Fentoine Lum, Tacomaman, Rat Robbersson, Jack, Magaraja, magellan, rhym3pays, LV426, Old Trapper, jacka, Lesh, taribalko2, NiftyNiblick, TempleEvenson, thumbsupkid, Chloé, SkinnyTS, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Apple Lung-Li-Chiao, Alis, Oneuli, Adolf_Twitler, Wilhelm Zenz, Yurty and BryanJ

^
1. Legion Pussy
2. Legion Liar
3. Legion Fool

Pick any three

Members banned from this thread: Cypress, charver, White privilege is real, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, blackascoal, midcan5, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, moon, iolo, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, jbander, Bill, domer76, sear, archives, bhaktajan, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, zymurgy, crowonapost, Tomas Fabregas, J.kennedy, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, Anne and Margot, JqYaqui, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, katzgar, DonaldvoTrumpovich, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, TrippyHippy, Anne Frank, Gotcha68, Q-Tip, Centerleftfl, kudzu, volsrock, tff, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Patricktm, guno, Rigby5, jbander1, Fentoine Lum, Tacomaman, Rat Robbersson, Jack, Magaraja, magellan, rhym3pays, LV426, Old Trapper, jacka, Lesh, taribalko2, NiftyNiblick, TempleEvenson, thumbsupkid, Chloé, SkinnyTS, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Apple Lung-Li-Chiao, Alis, Oneuli, Adolf_Twitler, Wilhelm Zenz, Yurty and BryanJ

I believe the ENTIRE Forum knows Legina only comes here to hear himself talk. A real blowhard. He reminds me of someone that spends most of the day hiding under his bed, then ... he has some kind of a Brain Fart, and comes here to broadcast it.

true. desh is an auto ban from me every single time. domer and nomad are also on that list most of the time. same with BAC when I am discussing anything regarding data analysis or electoral politics (he's dumb as rocks), bourbon also gets shit canned, and lately guno as well. I dont mind liberals, just not liberal dipshits that troll and reee the fuck out.

sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u1.png

Back