The beer thread..

Bill

Malarkeyville
BEER!!!!! :D

Personally I like most beers but not real fond of IPA, especially the higher hoppeded..

I prefer Scotch ales, dark ales, occasionally a good lager, pale ale or Pilsner..

Recently I tried a nice Pilsner from the East Bay
TrumerPilsBottles.jpg

CawackO may have tried it, eventhough it's from Berkeley...lol

ANyone else tried anything new, exciting??
giphy.gif

bi-graphicsbeer%20taxonomy.png

My latest beer discovery has been R & R (Rainier and Ruben's) Pilsner. I got a pint at Costco, and then found another one at Winco a week later. I think I like it better than the Trumer Pils.

I was in Alaska and had several wonderful local beers, a Porter, a Sessions and a pale ale, all quite tasty. I miss Alaskan beers.

I was in Alaska and had several wonderful local beers, a Porter, a Sessions and a pale ale, all quite tasty. I miss Alaskan beers.

Enjoy all of that Texas beer. I'm sure it'll catch-up, eventually, now that the likes of Greater Carolina are playing the game. I was very disappointed when I tried the highly lauded Shiner Bock.

My latest beer discovery has been R & R (Rainier and Ruben's) Pilsner. I got a pint at Costco, and then found another one at Winco a week later. I think I like it better than the Trumer Pils.

That sounds like a good one.. Is that Rainer as in Rainier Ale??

Enjoy all of that Texas beer. I'm sure it'll catch-up, eventually, now that the likes of Greater Carolina are playing the game. I was very disappointed when I tried the highly lauded Shiner Bock.

Yea, I agree, I was very disappointed in the Shiner Bock... Not even a Bock, @ least like I have ever tried...

Sam Adams has a great double bock I pick up ever fall...

Seen it but not triend it, thnx for the interesting clip... Will add it to my "to do" list....

I ran across it on tap in an Ale House it's seasonal and is only out there a couple of months a year definitely a tasty sipping beer the alcohol content is high but by no means overwhelming very tasty. It's sold in 120z four packs. The brewery has several different flavors I haven't tried yet.

Yup. Obviously it's not bad like a Rainier beer.

LOL, I wouldn't think it would..

They use to call it "green death" when I was a kid.. I dunno the alc but it was high for back then & tasted like beer & motor oil, old used motor.....

They might have it @ Bev Mo..

Southern Ca. it's a little tough to get down here but it's a nice very drinkable beer. I know people that stop at the brewery every time they head north.

There are lots of locals that go over on the weekends to make a pilgrimage to the brewery..........lol

Yea, I agree, I was very disappointed in the Shiner Bock... Not even a Bock, @ least like I have ever tried...

Sam Adams has a great double bock I pick up ever fall...

I'm all about the Oktoberfest. Such a great beer, but, I will look for the DB next fall.

The microbrewery craze has made it a great time in history to be alive. Whenever I find myself in a restaurant or pub, I always ask for draft, local, dark. When the answer comes back "bud light" or some shit like that, I know I'm in the wrong place.

I'm all about the Oktoberfest. Such a great beer, but, I will look for the DB next fall.

I have only seen it on the shelf a couple times, I usually have to ask them to order it from their distrubutor.. Well worth it & I don't mind buying a case (4 six packs)..
samuel%20adams%20double%20bock.jpg

The microbrewery craze has made it a great time in history to be alive. Whenever I find myself in a restaurant or pub, I always ask for draft, local, dark. When the answer comes back "bud light" or some shit like that, I know I'm in the wrong place.

AMEN!!!!! I have never drank that, nor coors light, miller lite...

I tried a few others but only one that had any taste was Amstel light...

That Michelob ultra shouldn't be allowed to be sold as beer........ Poorly carbonated water..

Back