The Best Case for the Bible Not Condemning Homosexuality

1) The passages I provided for him are from Leviticus
2) Leviticus is not in the NT
3) Hebrew manuscripts of the OT are available
4) Hebrew manuscripts of Leviticus are available
5) There are dozens of translations that were translated from original manuscripts rather than from English translations of Latin translations of Greek translations
6) The links I offered him were to a Hebrew Interlinear which permitted him to translate the original text for himself, rather than rely on any other's translation

the sum of the above is that your post is totally irrelevant......

Leviticus is totally irrelevant. LOL

did you notice the title of this thread?.......should even the feeblest mind here (yourself) realize that what the Bible says might be relevant in a thread about what the Bible says?......does it worry you that on a board that includes Legion and Touchieliberal someone might consider you to have the feeblest mind?......

Says the feeblest of minds.

do you believe in the 10 commandments?

Still, today, you continue to ask stupid questions, as you continue to whine like a little girl about who did what to whom and why. I'm not engaging you. You're a troll. No one takes you seriously. I'm not about to start.

Please. He's a failed seminarian, who pretends he knows biblical scripture and church doctrine, better than anyone else.

actually, I got pretty good grades and I graduated.......and I don't have to pretend I know it better than someone who refuses to read it......

1) The passages I provided for him are from Leviticus
2) Leviticus is not in the NT
3) Hebrew manuscripts of the OT are available
4) Hebrew manuscripts of Leviticus are available
5) There are dozens of translations that were translated from original manuscripts rather than from English translations of Latin translations of Greek translations
6) The links I offered him were to a Hebrew Interlinear which permitted him to translate the original text for himself, rather than rely on any other's translation

the sum of the above is that your post is totally irrelevant......

1) You're an idiot.
2) You're an idiot.
3) You're an idiot.
4) You're an idiot.
5) You're an idiot.
6) You're an idiot.
7) Sorry for not rebutting a million different points you didn't making and feeling smug about it in this reply.
8) You're an idiot.

The sum of the above is that your post is totally irrelevant....

actually, I got pretty good grades and I graduated.......and I don't have to pretend I know it better than someone who refuses to read it......
Well, I never read Mein Kampf...but I didn't have to read it to know it was a bunch of excuses and racist rhetoric designed to incite and excite a disgruntled nation for them receiving the short end of the stick from the outcome of WWI. Stand for something or fall for anything.

Well, I never read Mein Kampf...but I didn't have to read it to know it was a bunch of excuses and racist rhetoric designed to incite and excite a disgruntled nation for them receiving the short end of the stick from the outcome of WWI. Stand for something or fall for anything.

well, to be honest, if you've never read it you would hardly be qualified to comment on what it said, would you?......

About, "mixing fabrics and textiles"?????????? LOLOLOL. Zany.

I would have sworn we were talking about what the Bible said about homosexual conduct.....mixing fabrics is part of the Levitical Code.....there's a difference.....you can't get by, simply by refusing to look at the difference.....

Still, today, you continue to ask stupid questions, as you continue to whine like a little girl about who did what to whom and why. I'm not engaging you. You're a troll. No one takes you seriously. I'm not about to start.

asking you if you believe in the 10 commandments is trolling and dumb? huh? you have stated you only accept certain portions of the bible, it is entirely logical to ask you if you believe in the 10 commandments.

as to whom did what to whom. your first thread upon your return was about that issue. you made it about tom apologizing to you. so me responding to that is whining? lmao. everyone here had moved on. tom and let bygones be bygones, and YOU had to bring it up again as your first thread.

you're a riot. you can't address serious questions so i wouldn't be talking about who takes me seriously.

1) You're an idiot.
2) You're an idiot.
3) You're an idiot.
4) You're an idiot.
5) You're an idiot.
6) You're an idiot.
7) Sorry for not rebutting a million different points you didn't making and feeling smug about it in this reply.
8) You're an idiot.

The sum of the above is that your post is totally irrelevant....

it's like paranoia......just because you're paranoid doesn't mean everyone isn't out to get you, and just because I feel smug doesn't mean I'm wrong.....

asking you if you believe in the 10 commandments is trolling and dumb? huh? you have stated you only accept certain portions of the bible, it is entirely logical to ask you if you believe in the 10 commandments.

as to whom did what to whom. your first thread upon your return was about that issue. you made it about tom apologizing to you. so me responding to that is whining? lmao. everyone here had moved on. tom and let bygones be bygones, and YOU had to bring it up again as your first thread.

you're a riot. you can't address serious questions so i wouldn't be talking about who takes me seriously.

They are also in Leviticus so they must be irrelevant.....

I would have sworn we were talking about what the Bible said about homosexual conduct.....mixing fabrics is part of the Levitical Code.....there's a difference.....you can't get by, simply by refusing to look at the difference.....

We were talking about the "clobber passages" found in the Levitical Code. Duh. The entire code is irrelevant and meant for the ancient Hebrews, not today's Christians. numbnuts.

i think it is hilarious how poet derailed his own thread to talk about personal issues and is now running away from actual discussion about the thread topic.

care to comment on the 10 commandments or are you just going to continue being an attention whore?

Back