The Best Case for the Bible Not Condemning Homosexuality

awesome. i win again. try to debate with poet and when you start winning, he will stomp his feet, cover his ears and claim to put you on ignore.

LOL

i didn't think you had the balls to answer the question about the 10 commandments.

awesome. i win again. try to debate with poet and when you start winning, he will stomp his feet, cover his ears and claim to put you on ignore.

LOL

i didn't think you had the balls to answer the question about the 10 commandments.

No. I simply don't want to engage you. You're a troll. Not a serious poster. I could answer the question. I choose not to. Any question, from you.

No. I simply don't want to engage you. You're a troll. Not a serious poster. I could answer the question. I choose not to. Any question, from you.

let's see:

i ask a question directly related to the topic. you don't answer, and instead attack me and talk about personal issues YOU have.

how does that make me a troll? and how are you not a troll for derailing your own thread? you haven't answered the question, all you've done is insult and derail your own thread by making about me and your personal issues. if you're not a troll, answer the question, stick to the topic.

simple enough?

let's see:

i ask a question directly related to the topic. you don't answer, and instead attack me and talk about personal issues YOU have.

how does that make me a troll? and how are you not a troll for derailing your own thread? you haven't answered the question, all you've done is insult and derail your own thread by making about me and your personal issues. if you're not a troll, answer the question, stick to the topic.

simple enough?

No.

how can i dumb it down more for you? i will try though, despite you've been nothing but an asshole to me since you've come back, notwithstanding, i gave you a cordial welcome back and was one of the few people who stuck up for you when you left.

1. you claim to only accept parts of the bible. i ask if you accept the 10 commandments.

2. you claim that is a dumb question, i'm a troll and then focus on some other personal issue.

3. i ask - how does asking you about the 10 commandments make a troll.

4. you refuse to answer a simple question about the thread topic, yet, accuse me of trolling.

5. how can you say i am a troll, when you <-- yes you, derailed your own thread by going off topic and attacking me and talking about something else, given, to that point, had only discussed the thread topic with you?

6. how does that not make you a troll?

now:

if you want to stop trolling your own thread, answer the question - do you believe in the 10 commandments. stop focusing on your personal issues and stop insulting.

We were talking about the "clobber passages" found in the Levitical Code.

no we aren't......you see, that's the problem.....you don't distinguish between the Levitical Code and the rest of Leviticus.....there are several chapters dealing with the Ten Commandments......are they irrelevant as well?.....

The Ten Commandments are in Exodus, Chapter 20.

and Deuteronomy and Leviticus.....several chapters of Leviticus are devoted to the Mosaic Code....

sound familiar?

Leviticus 19
Various Laws
1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 “Speak to the entire assembly of Israel and say to them: ‘Be holy because I, the LORD your God, am holy.

3 “‘Each of you must respect your mother and father, and you must observe my Sabbaths. I am the LORD your God.

4 “‘Do not turn to idols or make metal gods for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.

5 “‘When you sacrifice a fellowship offering to the LORD, sacrifice it in such a way that it will be accepted on your behalf. 6 It shall be eaten on the day you sacrifice it or on the next day; anything left over until the third day must be burned up. 7 If any of it is eaten on the third day, it is impure and will not be accepted. 8 Whoever eats it will be held responsible because they have desecrated what is holy to the LORD; they must be cut off from their people.

9 “‘When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. 10 Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner. I am the LORD your God.

11 “‘Do not steal.

“‘Do not lie.

“‘Do not deceive one another.

12 “‘Do not swear falsely by my name and so profane the name of your God. I am the LORD.

13 “‘Do not defraud or rob your neighbor.

“‘Do not hold back the wages of a hired worker overnight.

14 “‘Do not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block in front of the blind, but fear your God. I am the LORD.

15 “‘Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly.

16 “‘Do not go about spreading slander among your people.

“‘Do not do anything that endangers your neighbor’s life. I am the LORD.

17 “‘Do not hate a fellow Israelite in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in their guilt.

18 “‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.

they are also in leviticus....

Chapter?

There are some punishments listed for some of them. Like "he who would blaslpheme the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death"...

But I don't remember a list of the commandments in Leviticus.

However they are listed twice in Exodus, Chapter 20 is the first instance then a second Tables of Stone with some quite different rules is listed in Exodus 34.

Back