The Best Hand Sanitizer.

Getting the best hand sanitizer is difficult to do. Why? Because of all of the jerkoffs making hand sanitizer! As you probably know, finding rubbing alcohol that is 91% or better is difficult to do. If you could find it, all you would need to do is get one of those little spray bottles and fill it with the stuff. Then if you feel the need, spray some on your hands and rub it around a little. Job done. And it evaporates quickly. Also, look at that watery, soapy crap they make available when you go into Wal Mart or places like that. you pull out a sheet of it and use it. Then you need a dry towel to dry it off! Now if you had some alcohol spray, just spray some of that on the shopping cart handle. Again, it dries quickly.

There’s always aqua regia. One five minute dip of your hands and you’ll never have to sanitize them again!

If you want the BEST hand sanitizer, then buy a bottle or carton of this

https://alconox.com/?msclkid=8ddf011ee40b1cae32605e41338985dc

554-6204.jpg

It will get your hands so clean it'll take a layer of skin. There's nothing better than an industrial grade commercial cleaner to get things really sanitary. This is what hospitals use in their autoclaves to clean surgical instruments.

That's because he's a desperate scumbag sock who is trying to cover his tracks with bullshit. Fun to play with then wipe your ass with him and flush. ;)

Are accusations the best you can do? If I said anything anywhere that you think is untrue, you just let me know.

Are accusations the best you can do? If I said anything anywhere that you think is untrue, you just let me know.

These are untrue:
So far, president Chump has murdered over 190,000 people! That's right. I said murdered! Those people are dead. They couldn't be any more dead than if Trump had murdered them with his own hands. And what president Trump didn't do is the reason why. And now, recently, statements in the past by Trump saying that he knew right from the start that the coronavirus was bad have come to light. And him saying that he knew that it was worse than the flu.

So where in the fuck were these statements being kept while Trump was calling the coronavirus a hoax! Or when he was downplaying it by calling it just a little flu. Whoever was keeping this information secret at the time is guilty of being an accomplice in murder.
Eat me trumptard.
If you had a brain, I might feel insulted. But I don't. Though I have better things to do rather than get replies from idiots. So welcome to ignore land.

They don't look untrue to me. Try to be a little more specific.

Of course you deny it. Do you really think I, or anyone here, didn't expect you would? That's part of the point of me posting three examples of your lies; so that readers can decide for themselves whether you are a dishonest namby-pamby masquerading behind your username like a virtual russian nesting doll or that you are a stand up guy who should be respected.

Back