The Big Day

Cancel7

Banned
I was just reading the news, and saw an article about the Iphone launch. I forgot it was this morning. I am so out of the Zeitgeist. Anyway, I noticed Topper is not around this morning, and I am picturing him, up all night on a caffeine high, staring at his computer right now, as he watches the sales in real time. Every once in a while his body involuntarily jerks, as another effect of the caffeine rushes through him.

I expect we will be hearing about the sales, if they exceed expectations, sometime today.

Toppy is a funny little guy , he is so transparent.

I cant help but have a soft spot for him though and I cant quite figure out why.

I like Top too actually. He teases everyone, but he's not mean spirited about it.

Sometimes he's borderline with usc, but then I slap him around a little bit to distract him. I think he likes it.

Yeah, but for the most part he's benign and can be funny. I love his "schooling Dems" posts. Especially when they have typos. Those crack me up the most.

Yeah, but for the most part he's benign and can be funny. I love his "schooling Dems" posts. Especially when they have typos. Those crack me up the most.

Oh yeah, "your (sic) to (sic) much of a dumbass too (sic) understad (sic) what im saying".

Classics.

It is supposed to mean that the preceeding words are exact replacations of words or phrases that were previously used. I think she is going a tad overboard with the usage. But I guess she could be exaggerating the number of times he misspells words or uses the incorrect word.

It is supposed to mean that the preceeding words are exact replacations of words or phrases that were previously used. I think she is going a tad overboard with the usage. But I guess she could be exaggerating the number of times he misspells words or uses the incorrect word.

Yes, I am joking. I never use "sic" because it's obnoxious. Recently I did it with Top, because, it's Top.

ya'll like me because no one is more anti war than me and I folllow the doctrine of the sacred feminine.
Spent the morning doing the honny do's (fetching her breakfest in bed, and sodding the yard for her.)
Apple launch is tonight at 6pm Yeah baby.
Never claimed I was mature, try to be gooffy funny to little affect I guess.

Back