The Big Day

asshat got laid off from staples when they outsource customer service to India. That's why he's racist against the GLOBE!!! WHAT A PEE BRAIN

I lost a very nice job 75K with good benefits to outsourcing to India as well...
but I did not go all paranoid over it. Life just sucks from time to time and we have to move forward.

Lol...

I lost a very nice job 75K with good benefits to outsourcing to India as well...
but I did not go all paranoid over it. Life just sucks from time to time and we have to move forward.

and here I thought you retired cause' the market was sooo good...I lost a 75k job too...long ago...and 'far away'... never mind that was a movie title...at any rate India did not get it...just some 'young punks' who took the Criminal Justice Degree program...and retired this old fart...cool cause the job was really a headache...lol

I retired becuse I could afford to. I would have retired at 21 if I could have afforded to.
The company I contract to are actually whining about my retiring now....
too bad :D

I'll be bitter to if I lose my $145,000 job, not financially ready yet but in 3 to 5 yrs I'll be.
If I get outsourced to Manilla though I could live a semi-rich scubba bumb life on the pension and 401K.

I am doing fine it looks like with a bit of playing the market and income from investments I should clear well over 100k per year as retired :)

My darn market playing sucks , I only made 85% gross profit the first six months of this year. But I was only playing with about 30K. I am upping it to 100k, but stopping there.

OOPS just did some recalcs and looks like if I keep playing the market on the side I will top 200K/yr as retired....Providing my other investemnts do close to expectations.
The grandchildren will be going to the college of their choice. Well if I live a few more years anyway.

Last edited:
God. He's a fucking globalist fascist who basically thinks non mba's don't deserve to live.

LOL, looks like someone is jealous of Top :cof1: -

I would be jealous of him too if I were you. He gets to touch a woman everyday. You on the other hand pine the internet hoping for verbal retaliation from women to get your rocks off because that the closest you'll ever get to touching one.

ya'll like me because no one is more anti war than me and I folllow the doctrine of the sacred feminine.
Spent the morning doing the honny do's (fetching her breakfest in bed, and sodding the yard for her.)
Apple launch is tonight at 6pm Yeah baby.
Never claimed I was mature, try to be gooffy funny to little affect I guess.

Yeah, but you're still a southerner. :pke:

LOL, looks like someone is jealous of Top :cof1: -

I would be jealous of him too if I were you. He gets to touch a woman everyday. You on the other hand pine the internet hoping for verbal retaliation from women to get your rocks off because that the closest you'll ever get to touching one.

so.(:321: )

A stroll around the stately oaks at LSU would more than prove southern girls are the hottest.
And yes Asshat is nowhere near smart enough to treat a pretty girl better than she ever expected to be. He's too worried about his outsourced office depot VP of paperclips section job he lost.
In the end grasshopper if you treat her like that you wind up with her treating you better than you thought any man deserve.
Yes the benefits of Growing up with 2 sisters one older one younger, mom and a drunk dad long gone. Hence no great wisdom her, I just knew as a 10yr old woman were nicer of the two.

they will sell over 10 million in the first year and a half.
It's browers may be better than desktops and that's in your hand on the go.
I'll likely buy one if I make thousands on the stock:clink:

why are you against everything usc.
I don't have a blackberry but several million business people are addicted to them. I haven't seen the screen in person but reviewers are going gaga over it. It must be an old man thing

Back