The Big Day

So if you want a song on their label, could you go somewhere else to download it, and would you be able to download it onto your ipod anyway?
Yep. Any place that let you download it would allow you to put it on your iPod. You might want to convert it to MPEG4 first though.

Yep. Any place that let you download it would allow you to put it on your iPod. You might want to convert it to MPEG4 first though.

Ok, I was wondering because there were a couple of Lennon songs I wanted that I couldn't get on itunes either.

"PS engineers make more than MBA's in oil companies, a lot more."

That is probably in part due to the fact that an engineer goes through far more rigorous education than an MBA.

There is nothing overly hard or complex about business in general. Most people have the education to be able to learn within that field. The same cannot be said about engineering.

"Ok, I was wondering because there were a couple of Lennon songs I wanted that I couldn't get on itunes either."

Don't you mean Lenin you pinko commie?

:D

I undergrad degree in engineering does not in ANY way over qualify you for an MBA program. Obviously your joking, that's cool
I did not claim that it did, that is your assumption. Do you supose that maybe I have another degree, outside the fields of engineering, that you don't know about?

"PS engineers make more than MBA's in oil companies, a lot more."

That is probably in part due to the fact that an engineer goes through far more rigorous education than an MBA.

There is nothing overly hard or complex about business in general. Most people have the education to be able to learn within that field. The same cannot be said about engineering.
Something funny - One of the MBA specializations here (Quantitative Finance) requires an undergrad in math, physics, engineering or hard science (an undergrad record with math including diffyQ's) as a prerequisite. BAsically, business majors need not apply.

"Something funny - One of the MBA specializations here (Quantitative Finance) requires an undergrad in math, physics, engineering or hard science (an undergrad record with math including diffyQ's) as a prerequisite. BAsically, business majors need not apply."

The other thing top doesn't seem to get is that you can also have qualifications that are not earned with "degrees". One can pick up experience and knowledge without having to go to college to get it. He does not seem to be able to grasp this simple fact. He thinks college professors are the source of all knowledge. (yes, I am overstating this a bit, but who cares??)

Good, we're all in agreement: if you didn't do engineering as your undergraduate degree you're stupid and doomed to fail in life.

Great thread guys. Kudos.

Good, we're all in agreement: if you didn't do engineering as your undergraduate degree you're stupid and doomed to fail in life.

snip.

I never agreed to that.

I will concur on this, however: engineering majors are the biggest geeks on campus. ;)

"Good, we're all in agreement: if you didn't do engineering as your undergraduate degree you're stupid and doomed to fail in life.

Great thread guys. Kudos."

Talk about selective reading. How the hell did you get the above from the comments on this thread?

"Good, we're all in agreement: if you didn't do engineering as your undergraduate degree you're stupid and doomed to fail in life.

Great thread guys. Kudos."

Talk about selective reading. How the hell did you get the above from the comments on this thread?

Its an engineering thing, you wouldn't understand :pke:

"English majors might never gone on to make much money, but everyone knows they're the best lovers."

hmmm... really? I'll have to try that as a litmus test sometime.

Back