The Capitol Hill riot

What a bunch of Jibber Jabber, complete and utter nonsense....

More of that perpetual "serve the Pope or die" diatribe cognitive dissonance to continue white washing the Catholic Church megalomaniacal crusade that's been paid for by some fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ already died for your sins conception; which is avoidance in acceptance of suicidal sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming to reduce the USA gene pool.

More of that perpetual "serve the Pope or die" diatribe cognitive dissonance to continue white washing the Catholic Church megalomaniacal crusade that's been paid for by some fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ already died for your sins conception; which is avoidance in acceptance of suicidal sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming to reduce the USA gene pool.

Jesus Christ Is my Savior, sadly many Christians do not actually understand what he taught us or or even try to Live it Daily. I can assure some of the worst and most disgusting posters here will claim to be Good Christians, that will be up to God to judge, I deal with them in the Here and Now.

Jesus Christ Is my Savior, sadly many Christians do not actually understand what he taught us or or even try to Live it Daily. I can assure some of the worst and most disgusting posters here will claim to be Good Christians, that will be up to God to judge, I deal with them in the Here and Now.

Unfortunately that's usually the super ego cross conditioned beyond therapy cognitive dissonance avoidance in acceptance of a fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception for "man is God" Christiananality pedophilia beyond the pleasure principle schizophrenia.

Unfortunately that's usually the super ego cross conditioned beyond therapy cognitive dissonance avoidance in acceptance of a fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception for "man is God" Christiananality pedophilia beyond the pleasure principle schizophrenia.

Learned some big words did ya, why is it I doubt you even know what they mean or believe in them, God Bless You

Learned some big words did ya, why is it I doubt you even know what they mean or believe in them, God Bless You

Such condescending arrogance must be getting paid under color of law by this Christian Nation for upholding the Constitution of the United States malfeasance as thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - Declaration of Independence - absentee voting ballots arsonists crooks on Capital Hill.

So over 40 years later this Christian Nation national religion of one nation under God with equal justice under law rhetorical pseudo science balderdash demagoguery of "man is God" still chooses to bless with Christiananality pedophilia dhimmitude servitude as the law of the land....

About as cross conditioned as this Christian Nation of one nation under God with equal justice under law diatribe where replies are as if it's a smartphone filling in text since Christiananality pedophilia super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming reason instead of force avoidance certainly has that Christian-Islam dhimmitude servitude more perfect union acceptance as those burning Bush's 9/11 Arab "death to the infidels" patriot act in "serve the Pope or die" tautology.

About as cross conditioned as this Christian Nation of one nation under God with equal justice under law diatribe where replies are as if it's a smartphone filling in text since Christiananality pedophilia super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming reason instead of force avoidance certainly has that Christian-Islam dhimmitude servitude more perfect union acceptance as those burning Bush's 9/11 Arab "death to the infidels" patriot act in "serve the Pope or die" tautology.

Was that a Drive BY ??????

Was that a Drive BY ??????

Condescending arrogant Freudian slip of this Christian Nation national religion suicidal Christiananality pedophilia dhimmitude servitude super egos where avoidance of homicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming under color of law still has those crooks on Capital Hill as a one nation under God with equal justice under law riot from a drive by interpretation.

...then they burned.

Then too a lot of the problem is that their electrical systems tend to suck, because they have not maintained the lines and the tree cutbacks, they were more interested in Green Energy and corporate profits, which the State knew all about...But the State did not care maybe because of all of the money that changes hands now in corrupt America.

Then too a lot of the problem is that their electrical systems tend to suck, because they have not maintained the lines and the tree cutbacks, they were more interested in Green Energy and corporate profits, which the State knew all about...But the State did not care maybe because of all of the money that changes hands now in corrupt America.

Faulty maintenance of electrical lines is a very real hazard. As is poor land management.

"Congress has to a large extent allowed states to exercise management authority over wildlife as a traditional area of state concern."

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44267.pdf

Much of the non-management comes from the "treehugger" animal rights activist crowd saying forest management will destroy habitat.
Seems fire destroys a hell of a lot more.

Faulty maintenance of electrical lines is a very real hazard. As is poor land management.

"Congress has to a large extent allowed states to exercise management authority over wildlife as a traditional area of state concern."

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44267.pdf

Much of the non-management comes from the "treehugger" animal rights activist crowd saying forest management will destroy habitat.
Seems fire destroys a hell of a lot more.

The same thing bothers me here that bothered me about the tobacco companies and the opioid makers....the government either knew or was supposed to know everything, they were in charge, they decided....so where the fuck does the government get off taking essentially zero responsibility....blaming everything on the companies and charging them?

This really burns my biscuits!

Even you aren't dumb enough to think California can rack all the leaves in their forest

No, but timbering unneeded trees will establish green underbrush for wildlife habitat and allow healthy trees more nutrients. And dead trees fall on power lines.

Back