The climate always changes

Why?

You won’t even read it from the experts

I’m not an expert

But I believe in science and the people who are the experts

You trash experts and trust Putin turds as your guide

PhanerozoicCO2-Temperatures.png

Again, you just evade. Typical white lib.

You made the claim about M. cycles, you provide the citation Mr "scientist". :palm:

J. Ehlers, P.L. Gibbard, P.D. Hughes, 2018, Chapter 4 - Quaternary Glaciations and Chronology, Editor(s): John Menzies, Jaap J.M. van der Meer,
Past Glacial Environments (Second Edition), Elsevier, Pages 77-101,

Han-Shou Liu, 1995, A new view on the driving mechanism of Milankovitch glaciation cycles, Earth and Planetary Science Letters, Volume 131, Issues 1–2, Pages 17-26, ISSN 0012-821X

The list goes on.

Hint: Milankovitch cycles have not predicted glaciation cycles for the last 2 million years.

Apparently the earth's actual scientists disagree with you. But I'm sure that's because you are right and the world's scientists are wrong.

J. Ehlers, P.L. Gibbard, P.D. Hughes, 2018, Chapter 4 - Quaternary Glaciations and Chronology, Editor(s): John Menzies, Jaap J.M. van der Meer,
Past Glacial Environments (Second Edition), Elsevier, Pages 77-101,

Han-Shou Liu, 1995, A new view on the driving mechanism of Milankovitch glaciation cycles, Earth and Planetary Science Letters, Volume 131, Issues 1–2, Pages 17-26, ISSN 0012-821X

The list goes on.

Apparently the earth's actual scientists disagree with you. But I'm sure that's because you are right and the world's scientists are wrong.
Meaningless.

M cycles have not predicted glaciation periods for the last 2 million years.

Don't doubt me. :palm:

Back