The debate must be coming up!

Trump is already whining about it...

Its fixed.
He has the questions ahead of time.
He is taking drugs.

Wahhhh, Trump is really out of control, but they love it and fall for it every time.
In high school, we always hated the guy that whined, complained, and made excuses. We would have asked the coach to kick a guy like that off the football team.

But MAGA morons love, admire, and adore guys like that.

Its fixed.
He is taking drugs.

Wahhhh, Trump is really out of control, but they love it and fall for it every time.
Not enough incoming calls?

animals-300617-jpg.1586050

So do I...
I would think the first time it is mentioned, Trump will be prepared

something along the lines of reminding the viewing audience that Biden lied about laptop - it's what he and the swamp do. they lie

Or how he lied about the very fine men comment - and it took years for that lie to be exposed

This is Joe Biden and the media. they used to call him out for his lies right away - they actually had him leaving the campaign trail in disgrace once upon time for stealing speeches and lying abut grades. Now the media helps him with these lies

so I would look right in the camera and say every time Dementia Joe brings up my criminal record, remember all his other lies and how that is what he does - he steals speeches, he lies, and the media and the one sided justice system helps him.

I haven't heard any whining from Trump about the debate. He seems "ready to go" to me.
Its fixed.
It IS fixed. It's a leftist "lion's den".
Biden DOES have the questions ahead of time. It was the same way with "Beautiful Hillary".
He is taking drugs.
Biden IS taking drugs. His handlers pump him up with only God know what before any sort of special event at which he is speaking (e.g., a debate, a SOTU address).
:confused:

I would think the first time it is mentioned, Trump will be prepared

something along the lines of reminding the viewing audience that Biden lied about laptop - it's what he and the swamp do. they lie

Or how he lied about the very fine men comment - and it took years for that lie to be exposed

This is Joe Biden and the media. they used to call him out for his lies right away - they actually had him leaving the campaign trail in disgrace once upon time for stealing speeches and lying abut grades. Now the media helps him with these lies

so I would look right in the camera and say every time Dementia Joe brings up my criminal record, remember all his other lies and how that is what he does - he steals speeches, he lies, and the media and the one sided justice system helps him.
If he says once he won't be able to control what comes after it... He's won't really be in control from that point on... President Trump
has a right to say everything that you mentioned but it won't be necessary... The viewing audience already knows what kind of person Joe is...

If he says once he won't be able to control what comes after it... He's won't really be in control from that point on... President Trump
has a right to say everything that you mentioned but it won't be necessary... The viewing audience already knows what kind of person Joe is...
it is absolutely necessary to reconcile things once during this debate

Trump must remind the voters of Biden's crime family and how they lied last time they were in a debate. How we have a 2 tiered justice system, and Biden needs to be kicked the the curb if you want that fixed

Biden can go ahead and talk about the felon Trump all he wants for the remainder of the debate

In high school, we always hated the guy that whined, complained, and made excuses. We would have asked the coach to kick a guy like that off the football team.

But MAGA morons love, admire, and adore guys like that.
Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

Good Christ...the Trump Chumps seem in high dudgeon already.

Go easy guys. You've got the "debate" to suffer through...and the post "debate" laughing to deal with. Save some energy.
Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

Its fixed.
He is taking drugs.

Would you agree that it would be funny as all fuck if Quid Pro drops dead from the Cocaine and Adderall they shoot him up with on Thursday?

That would make the greatest meme in history...

Back