The debate must be coming up!

it is absolutely necessary to reconcile things once during this debate

Trump must remind the voters of Biden's crime family and how they lied last time they were in a debate. How we have a 2 tiered justice system, and Biden needs to be kicked the the curb if you want that fixed

Biden can go ahead and talk about the felon Trump all he wants for the remainder of the debate

The first segment, Trump must remind viewers that he is debating Fake Jake, and Dana Bash. That these aren't "moderators" but the Biden team who have lied about him for years, called him a "Nazi" and literally Hitler on dozens of occasions.

Then explain that he is prepared to take on a world that is just as hostile to America as the CNN team is to him.

Trump is already whining about it...

Its fixed.
He has the questions ahead of time.
He is taking drugs.

Wahhhh, Trump is really out of control, but they love it and fall for it every time.
Just the usual, one Big Lie after another Big Lie, the MAGA cult swallows them all

Notice that Fox has already begun laying the groundwork incase Trump loses the election, their prime time pimps are citing polls and implying the only way Trump can lose is if the election is fixed

The first segment, Trump must remind viewers that he is debating Fake Jake, and Dana Bash. That these aren't "moderators" but the Biden team who have lied about him for years, called him a "Nazi" and literally Hitler on dozens of occasions.

Then explain that he is prepared to take on a world that is just as hostile to America as the CNN team is to him.
Vote for Trump. He can't even stand up to CNN moderators without whining about how unfair they are. Imagine how strong he will be in a hostile world.:ROFLMAO:

Just the usual, one Big Lie after another Big Lie, the MAGA cult swallows them all

Notice that Fox has already begun laying the groundwork incase Trump loses the election, their prime time pimps are citing polls and implying the only way Trump can lose is if the election is fixed

The ONLY way Trump CAN lose is through democrat cheating. But fraud by democrats is part of every election. Americans simply have to be aware of democrat election fraud and proactively fight it.

I think it will be difficult for democrats to cheat enough to throw the presidential election this time. But only a fool underestimates the level of fraud democrats engage in.

I am sure when Trump pondered that problem, you were impressed. He talks about his connection to MIT because his uncle was a respected math instructor at MIT. I am sure you see the connection that we don't.

Didn't Joe Biden claim he founded MIT to keep cannibals from eating poor black children who were bouncing on his lap?

Vote for Trump. He can't even stand up to CNN moderators without whining about how unfair they are. Imagine how strong he will be in a hostile world.:ROFLMAO:

Except he IS standing up to them, comrade. And they are openly hostile, making no pretense that this will be a fair debate. Trump is facing off against Tapper and Bash, as well as humiliating a cranked up Biden.

Except he IS standing up to them, comrade. And they are openly hostile, making no pretense that this will be a fair debate. Trump is facing off against Tapper and Bash, as well as humiliating a cranked up Biden.
What is all the whining about this being on CNN if he is standing up to them? I only see whining and complaining and moaning about how unfair this is for Trump. It only shows us how weak he actually is since he can't even take heat from CNN moderators.

are you as retarded as you come off?

Trump IS appearing with hostile moderators. Biden isn't capable
That one is more retarded than it comes off

Why the repubs allow that is beyond me. I wonder if the turd biden would agree to have Larry Elder as a moderator?

Would you agree that it would be funny as all fuck if Quid Pro drops dead from the Cocaine and Adderall they shoot him up with on Thursday?

That would make the greatest meme in history...
What about Trump and his Adderall.... He might vomit, I prefer neither die.

Back