The debate must be coming up!

Would you agree that it would be funny as all fuck if Quid Pro drops dead from the Cocaine and Adderall they shoot him up with on Thursday?

That would make the greatest meme in history...
I think it would be sad if trump Jr died from all his excesses

He is pounding the coke though

It happens to a lot of trust fund babies

Correct. The withdrawal could have been done slowly leaving the Bagram base intact.
and, part two,
I really don't need any facts regarding Trump negotiating with foreign leaders. That is none of my business. All I want is to not have the US involved in ongoing wars across the globe.
And trump shouldn’t have rigged it so only the terrorist were left with power

He tried to set the nation up for Americans to have to flood back in and get many American military killed

Biden just said no

Correct. The withdrawal could have been done slowly leaving the Bagram base intact.
and, part two,
I really don't need any facts regarding Trump negotiating with foreign leaders. That is none of my business. All I want is to not have the US involved in ongoing wars across the globe.
Except Trump had negotiated that ALL troops would be gone and we would have none in Afghanistan. Biden made the mistake of honoring Trump's failed negotiation/capitulation.

Right. I don't think that they expected him to accept under such shitty terms. I think that they wanted him to refuse to debate because of the shitty terms and then they could immediately turn around and scream to the high heavens about how Trump is "afraid to debate" "just as he was during the primaries".

Still, I think that Trump should have demanded better terms, such as "For sake of equality, you pick one venue/moderator of your choice (as well as your preferred terms), I pick one venue/moderator of my choice (as well as my preferred terms), and then let's go at it!".
Thanks for proving that Trump is a horrible negotiator. Not what we want in a President.

Just the usual, one Big Lie after another Big Lie, the MAGA cult swallows them all

Projection from a whiny, prolific lying douchebag. :palm:

Notice that Fox has already begun laying the groundwork incase Trump loses the election, their prime time pimps are citing polls and implying the only way Trump can lose is if the election is fixed

November is going to be harsh on delusional leftist halfwits like you. :laugh:

I am sure when Trump pondered that problem, you were impressed. He talks about his connection to MIT because his uncle was a respected math instructor at MIT. I am sure you see the connection that we don't.

200.webp

Vote for Trump. He can't even stand up to CNN moderators without whining about how unfair they are. Imagine how strong he will be in a hostile world.:ROFLMAO:

Beats voting for a senile, unaccomplished, corrupt grifting, serial lying dumbass like Biden.

It takes a serious level of stupid to vote for four more years of this walking disaster.

When you see Biden at the debare remember these facts.

1. Biden picked the format
2. Biden picked CNN
3. Biden picket Trapper
4. Biden picked Bash
5. Biden picked no audience
6. Biden picked microphone muting
7. Biden refused drug testing
8.Biden took 8 days to prep
9.Biden used 16 aides to assist him prepping
10. Trump picked standing

Sounds like one party is worried that their candidate might not be up to the job and is stacking the deck.

When you see Biden at the debare remember these facts.

1. Biden picked the format
2. Biden picked CNN
3. Biden picket Trapper
4. Biden picked Bash
5. Biden picked no audience
6. Biden picked microphone muting
7. Biden refused drug testing
8.Biden took 8 days to prep
9.Biden used 16 aides to assist him prepping
10. Trump picked standing

Sounds like one party is worried that their candidate might not be up to the job and is stacking the deck.
Biden did none of that. CNN set it up and Biden agreed. Trump showed how childish and abusive he was in debates. He was rude ,crude and childish. So the station is trying to create a serious debate.
Trump refused to debate the Repub contenders this year. He rejected debates with Haley too. When the Repub candidates were debating ,Trump hid in bed under the covers and whimpered.
Trump refused to debate 4 years ago too. He knows he cannot win a debate. He needs to interrupt , talk over his opponent and spend the time blustering and avoiding real subjects.
Trump's bad manners and immaturity are the reasons there is a muting of mics.

Back