The debate must be coming up!

So you're trying to pretend that Trump's 4-year record, during his term in office, of negotiating with (and winning against) world leaders somehow DOESN'T exist?
What did he negotiate with world leaders about?
Trump claimed he did things he never did. You are so gullible you believe him.
List 3 things that Trump negotiated with another world leader that you consider good.

Here are 3 failures by Trump.
He failed to get Mexico to pay for the wall.
He negotiated a bad deal to get the US out of Afghanistan.
He failed to negotiate a deal with North Korea to return a healthy Otto Wambier.

Yet you lie and whine that he is complaining.

He's not - you're just lying.

You Stalinists set terms that you knew Trump would refuse so that Quid Pro could escape debating. He called your bluff.

Even with the Cocaine, Adderall, earbuds, Tapper, and Bash - Trump is going to mop the floor with you.
So, Trump just caves into Stalinists when they make demands. Just what you want in a President. Someone so weak that they don't even negotiate.

List 3 things that Trump negotiated with another world leader that you consider good.
Remain in Mexico border policy (less foreign invaders).
"Abraham Accords" Middle East peace policy (less wars).
NATO funding (other countries paying more for NATO).

Here are 3 failures by Trump.
He failed to get Mexico to pay for the wall.
He negotiated a bad deal to get the US out of Afghanistan.
He failed to negotiate a deal with North Korea to return a healthy Otto Wambier.
You're picking these?
Who gives a f*ck who pays for the wall? Brandon spent more than that just dealing with illegals.
Tell us more about the Trump'd bad deal in Afghanistan. All I remember is dead US soldiers and $83 billion in munitions Brandon left behind.
North Korea? Do you mean the guys who are now flying hypersonic missiles over So. Korea and Japan?

Any wars going on during the Trump administration?

BTW nice to see your governor is ignoring the now $501 million stolen from the taxpayers by the Somalis in your fair state.

So, Trump just caves into Stalinists when they make demands. Just what you want in a President. Someone so weak that they don't even negotiate.

LOL

You try so hard and fail so miserably.

Trump agreed to the hostile DNC based environment and will STILL mop the floor with Tapper, Bash, and senile Joe.

The one thing I think Trump should not have let go is the drug test. We ALL know Quid Pro will be pumped full of Cocaine and Adderall. Trump stipulated BOTH candidates take a test before and after the debate - Quid Pro refused - wonder why?

Mantra 2
Mantra 3
Mantra 22h
Mantra 23b
Mantra 27
Mantra 40

You don't seem to be very good at constructing an argument that doesn't violate your standards.
There's no way for Trump to choose a "correct option" with TDS deranged people like yourself. You'll always end up attacking him no matter what he does.

If Trump would've negotiated for better terms (resulting in no agreement of terms), then you would be calling him a "coward" for "refusing to debate".

But since Trump didn't negotiate for better terms (and accepted terms that clearly favor Biden), now you're instead claiming that he's a "bad negotiator".

There's no way to win with TDS-deranged people like you.

Trump has said that he decided to accept the debates, even under such ridiculous terms, because it was his view that Demonkkkrats figured that he wouldn't accept the debates.

So now Demonkkkrats have to go through with the debates, otherwise THEY'D look like cowards. However, their insane efforts to control all aspects of the debate (as a reaction to fear) in order to prop up Biden are blatantly obvious to everyone not inflicted with TDS...

Last edited:
You're picking these?
Who gives a f*ck who pays for the wall? Brandon spent more than that just dealing with illegals.
Tell us more about the Trump'd bad deal in Afghanistan. All I remember is dead US soldiers and $83 billion in munitions Brandon left behind.
North Korea? Do you mean the guys who are now flying hypersonic missiles over So. Korea and Japan?

Any wars going on during the Trump administration?

BTW nice to see your governor is ignoring the now $501 million stolen from the taxpayers by the Somalis in your fair state.
Gosh. If there were no wars going on then I guess some guy named Brandon didn't have to pull any troops out of Afghanistan.

I notice you didn't provide a single instance of Trump actually negotiating with any foreign leaders. I guess the lack of support for that claim shows that there is no evidence of Trump being a good negotiator. All you can do is whine about how bad he negotiated the instances I provided.

LOL

You try so hard and fail so miserably.

Trump agreed to the hostile DNC based environment and will STILL mop the floor with Tapper, Bash, and senile Joe.

The one thing I think Trump should not have let go is the drug test. We ALL know Quid Pro will be pumped full of Cocaine and Adderall. Trump stipulated BOTH candidates take a test before and after the debate - Quid Pro refused - wonder why?
How does cocaine eliminate senility? Is that why Trump is always sniffing?
If drugs can eliminate senility then it would be easy to just keep Biden on drugs for 4 years and he still wouldn't be senile, a convicted felon or a rapist making him a better choice than a convicted felon or a rapist.

There's no way for Trump to choose a "correct option" with TDS deranged people like yourself. You'll always end up attacking him no matter what he does.

If Trump would've negotiated for better terms (or walked away from the table because of bad terms), then you would be calling him a "coward" for "refusing to debate".

Since Trump didn't negotiate for better terms (and accepted terms that clearly favor Biden), now you're claiming that he's a "bad negotiator".

Trump has said that he decided to accept the debates, even under such ridiculous terms, because it was his view that Demonkkkrats figured that he wouldn't accept the debates.

So now Demonkkkrats have to go through with it, otherwise THEY'D look like cowards. However, their insane efforts to control all aspects surrounding the debate in order to prop up Biden are blatantly obvious to everyone not inflicted with TDS...
Mantra1
Mantra 2
Mantra 5
Mantra 12
Mantra 17
Mantra 16a
Mantra 21d
Mantra 22h
Mantra 24a
Mantra 30a
Mantra 39a
Mantra 40a
You seem to be getting worse when it comes to constructing arguments that violate your standards.

Right. I can easily tell the difference in demeanor between a "normal" Biden day and a "pumped up with drugs" Biden day. He has "energy" for SOTU addresses and debates that he doesn't have otherwise.

If Trump would've negotiated for better terms (resulting in no agreement of terms), then you would be calling him a "coward" for "refusing to debate".

But since Trump didn't negotiate for better terms (and accepted terms that clearly favor Biden), now you're instead claiming that he's a "bad negotiator".

There's no way to win with TDS-deranged people like you.

So now Demonkkkrats have to go through with the debates, otherwise THEY'D look like cowards. However, their insane efforts to control all aspects of the debate (as a reaction to fear) in order to prop up Biden are blatantly obvious to everyone not inflicted with TDS...
Trump is whining about how the debate isn't fair. Trump accepted the terms. Trump had the opportunity to negotiate and didn't. If he doesn't like the conditions, he has no one to blame but himself. This has nothing to do with TDS. This is a simple fact of anyone that accepts the terms of an agreement is then bound by those terms and if they don't like the terms they should have negotiated before agreeing to them. If you agree to something be a man and stand up and accept the consequences of what you agreed to or be a child and whine about how no one is being fair to you. We can all see what Trump is doing.

Trump is whining about how the debate isn't fair.
No he isn't. Telling the truth about the conditions of the debate is not whining about them. It's simply stating what IS.
Trump accepted the terms.
Correct.
Trump had the opportunity to negotiate
Correct.
and didn't.
Who says that he didn't? Maybe Biden's handlers were unwilling to negotiate?
If he doesn't like the conditions, he has no one to blame but himself.
He purposely accepted bad conditions due to "reasons". That doesn't change the truth that they very strongly favor Biden in order to prop him up. In fact, doing so is only exposing and reaffirming various truths about how corrupt Demonkkkrats are.
This has nothing to do with TDS.
It has EVERYTHING to do with TDS.
This is a simple fact of anyone that accepts the terms of an agreement is then bound by those terms and if they don't like the terms they should have negotiated before agreeing to them. If you agree to something be a man and stand up and accept the consequences of what you agreed to or be a child and whine about how no one is being fair to you. We can all see what Trump is doing.
:bdh:

How does cocaine eliminate senility? Is that why Trump is always sniffing?
If drugs can eliminate senility then it would be easy to just keep Biden on drugs for 4 years and he still wouldn't be senile, a convicted felon or a rapist making him a better choice than a convicted felon or a rapist.

So why did Quid Pro refuse the drug test?

We ALL know.

That's what they wanted - it was the out for Quid Pro.

Trump called their bluff.

Gosh. If there were no wars going on then I guess some guy named Brandon didn't have to pull any troops out of Afghanistan.

I notice you didn't provide a single instance of Trump actually negotiating with any foreign leaders. I guess the lack of support for that claim shows that there is no evidence of Trump being a good negotiator. All you can do is whine about how bad he negotiated the instances I provided.
Correct. The withdrawal could have been done slowly leaving the Bagram base intact.
and, part two,
I really don't need any facts regarding Trump negotiating with foreign leaders. That is none of my business. All I want is to not have the US involved in ongoing wars across the globe.

That's what they wanted - it was the out for Quid Pro.

Trump called their bluff.
Right. I don't think that they expected him to accept under such shitty terms. I think that they wanted him to refuse to debate because of the shitty terms and then they could immediately turn around and scream to the high heavens about how Trump is "afraid to debate" "just as he was during the primaries".

Still, I think that Trump should have demanded better terms, such as "For sake of equality, you pick one venue/moderator of your choice (as well as your preferred terms), I pick one venue/moderator of my choice (as well as my preferred terms), and then let's go at it!".

Back