The Debate

Port Tack

Verified User
Trump campaign casts fresh doubt on September debate with Harris over microphone dispute

Donald Trump’s campaign is casting fresh doubt on whether a September 10 debate will take place on ABC.

Trump’s team would like for the microphones to be muted throughout the debate except for the candidate whose turn it is to speak, as was the case during the first debate with President Joe Biden.

The Harris campaign, however, is requesting that ABC keep microphones on.

Trump’s handlers prefer the muted microphone because they don’t think their candidate can act presidential for 90 minutes on his own. Trump’s team has not even told their boss about this dispute because it would be too embarrassing to admit they don’t think he can handle himself against Vice President Harris without the benefit of a mute button.

Trump is a chickenshit that knows Harris will cut his lies to shreds unlike Biden who just stood there looking puzzled that someone could blatantly lie so much and get away with it. Trump will back out, he has no reason to risk being made an ass out of by a prosecutor experienced in cutting dumbshits to pieces. Harris should just start the debate saying every time Donald emits a blatant lie, I will raise my hand and address it when it is my turn. Mics should be muted when it is not someone’s turn to speak or it turns into a juvenile shouting match.

Trump is a chickenshit that knows Harris will cut his lies to shreds unlike Biden who just stood there looking puzzled that someone could blatantly lie so much and get away with it. Trump will back out, he has no reason to risk being made an ass out of by a prosecutor experienced in cutting dumbshits to pieces. Harris should just start the debate saying every time Donald emits a blatant lie, I will raise my hand and address it when it is my turn. Mics should be muted when it is not someone’s turn to speak or it turns into a juvenile shouting match.
So you need daddy to protect you from the bad man. LMFAO the kamal is as competent as my dog to be president.

Harris campaign is asking to alter the rules. LMFAO

she got no votes. does no interviews. she can finally show up for something with the rules as already agreed to

and you shit stains can admit it is her asking to alter what Biden and Trump agreed to

I agree with having just one mic on at once
to force the propriety that eludes these debates.

Both good and bad candidates alike
have to be FORCED into compliance from my perspective.

That said, I can certainly understand why Vice President Harris would love to give
the pigfucking orangutan all the rope that he needs to hang himself.

Trump branded a 'chicken' after suggesting he's skipping ABC debate with Harris​

She's starting to panic...
Bullshit. She will be there regardless, she is only now saying have open mics because she knows Trump will make an ass out of himself if they are open. She will have no problem making an ass out of him. If trump wants muted mics she will still be there, trump is the only one threatening chickening out.

Dumbest run-on sentence filled with word salad I have ever seen.

No wonder you support liars, gaslighting and the real threat to Democracy, you're painfully ignorance and stupid. :laugh:

Trump branded a 'chicken' after suggesting he's skipping ABC debate with Harris​

Bullshit. She will be there regardless, she is only now saying have open mics because she knows Trump will make an ass out of himself if they are open. She will have no problem making an ass out of him. If trump wants muted mics she will still be there, trump is the only one threatening chickening out.
She's trying to chicken out... Or she would agree to the other debates as well... It's not up to her to make the rules...

That said, I can certainly understand why Vice President Harris would love to give
the pigfucking orangutan all the rope that he needs to hang himself.
:lolup: Sad, triggered brainless NiftyNitWit is deranged by TDS.

I cannot imagine how leftist heads will explode when Trump is re-elected. He will not make the same appointment mistakes he did the first time.

the amount of outright lying by the left on this forum is getting a bit too much

It's actually expected if you understand how dishonest, uneducated and angry they are.

Kamala asks to change the rules - these shit stains coming running about how Trump is doing something

Expecting Komrade Kamala to want a fair debate is too much to ask for. I doubt she will do any interviews with the media also, unless, they bend the knee and only ask her what her handlers tell them they can ask.

She wants open mics so that she can talk over him and engage in her predictable, mentally unstable lying.

Donald Pigfucker Trump is, beyond any reasonable argument, the nadir of what is possible with living protoplasm.
That includes a lot, including even malignant tumors.

We're beginning to find remedies for the latter,
but we can't seem to make either Trump or his trumpanzees go away.

If Kamala Harris is finally the one to do it,
and even as an atheist, I pray to God, just in case, that she is,

she will be recorded by history as one of the greatest human beings to have ever lived.
First tier.
That's also beyond any reasonable argument.

So you need daddy to protect you from the bad man.
THat the mics need to be muted (and it's clearly because of Trump's bullying) proves a couple of things about Trump:

1. MAGA idiots think a debate bully is 'strong' and 'wins' the debate. They are stupid.
2. That they need to do it is one item, in a litany of items, which demonstrates the fact that Trump is unfit for the office.

LMFAO the kamal is as competent as my dog to be president.

Given the sophomoric caliber of your comment, you're an incompetent debater, so, you're not the arbiter of competence, this is certain.

Donald Pigfucker Trump is, beyond any reasonable argument, the nadir of what is possible with living protoplasm.
That includes a lot, including even malignant tumors.

We're beginning to find remedies for the latter,
but we can't seem to make either Trump or his trumpanzees go away.

If Kamala Harris is finally the one to do it,
and even as an atheist, I pray to God, just in case, that she is,

she will be recorded by history as one of the greatest human beings to have ever lived.
First tier.
That's also beyond any reasonable argument.
You truly are the stunadi.

Back