The Debate

Trump is a chickenshit that knows Harris will cut his lies to shreds unlike Biden who just stood there looking puzzled that someone could blatantly lie so much and get away with it. Trump will back out, he has no reason to risk being made an ass out of by a prosecutor experienced in cutting dumbshits to pieces. Harris should just start the debate saying every time Donald emits a blatant lie, I will raise my hand and address it when it is my turn. Mics should be muted when it is not someone’s turn to speak or it turns into a juvenile shouting match.
I think it's gamesmanship by both sides. trump definitely doesn't want muted mikes, and I can't understand why Harris wants them on?

trump is looking for an excuse to back out.

The muted mics was a Regime idea because they thought that it would piss Trump off and agitate him forcing mistakes. That did not remotely work so now they want to go the other way, now they have a whole different theory.

Trump is a chickenshit that knows Harris will cut his lies to shreds unlike Biden who just stood there looking puzzled that someone could blatantly lie so much and get away with it. Trump will back out, he has no reason to risk being made an ass out of by a prosecutor experienced in cutting dumbshits to pieces. Harris should just start the debate saying every time Donald emits a blatant lie, I will raise my hand and address it when it is my turn. Mics should be muted when it is not someone’s turn to speak or it turns into a juvenile shouting match.
why does HarmUs need to change the agreement?......

The muted mics was a Regime idea because they thought that it would piss Trump off and agitate him forcing mistakes. That did not remotely work so now they want to go the other way, now they have a whole different theory.
You say dumb shit. The muting is because Trump is a child who cannot control himself, He makes faces when the other person speaks. He mutters and yells childish things.
He interrupts and goes on emotional tirades. Trump is out of control. Trump creates jobs for fact-checkers since he lies about once a minute when he talks. You are a conspiracy nut.

How can anyone get so many things wrong? You are a star of disinformation. The muted mike was to stop Trump from his constant interruptions and insults while the other speaker is talking. It was forcing him to be presidential. It was doing him a favor. Why do they want to piss Trump off? That is his normal emotional condition. We have all seen his childish rants.

I think it's gamesmanship by both sides. trump definitely doesn't want muted mikes, and I can't understand why Harris wants them on?

trump is looking for an excuse to back out.
Harris wants them on because she knows the juvenile shithead will constantly iterrupt and make an ass out of himself. she will be prepared to shoot down his lies.

She will have the facts to prove his lies immediately, he will have nothing.
Now that she can't use notes, she's got nothing but personal attacks...And she can't use "I'm speaking"...so what's she got left? Word Salad Flip Flop Mania...

She's trying to chicken out... Or she would agree to the other debates as well... It's not up to her to make the rules...
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. " -- Goebbels, Nazi propaganda minister

Do you still have the Goebbels quote as your sig line, Frau Braun?

Trump branded a 'chicken' after suggesting he's skipping ABC debate with Harris​

Bullshit. She will be there regardless, she is only now saying have open mics because she knows Trump will make an ass out of himself if they are open. She will have no problem making an ass out of him. If trump wants muted mics she will still be there, trump is the only one threatening chickening out.
1724864159795.png

I agree with having just one mic on at once
to force the propriety that eludes these debates.

Both good and bad candidates alike
have to be FORCED into compliance from my perspective.

That said, I can certainly understand why Vice President Harris would love to give
the pigfucking orangutan all the rope that he needs to hang himself.
wtf are you talking about?

Harris can't talk her way out of a wet paper sack.

Back