The Debate

And it will preserve our democracy for the sands of time, for when the sands flow slow, there's room to grow, and grow our democracy we must, because we can, much, grow it, and preserve it, progressively.
... unburdened by what has been, over the passage of time.

Kamala would rather refuse than have Trump smack her all over the debate stage.
Bingo. Kommiela the Marxist would much rather "run out the clock" than to be forced onto a debate stage with Trump, meaning that she'd rather stay far away from any exposing sunlight until Obama's people can get as many ballots harvested as soon as possible (e.g. September 16th in Pennsylvania) for Clyburn's people to count multiple times on (s)election day... and the next day... and the next day... ... ...

I'm surprised that Demonkkkrats agreed to a debate on September 10th (before the earliest 'early voting' begins)... I figured that they'd wait it out until October.

But there.
Will be a town hall... She'll probably be somewhere giving the same speech she always gives... Wonder what accent we'll get to see...🤣

This is one of the funniest things I have read on JPP in quite some time. Thank you for the laugh!

I remember all the lefty comments about how Joe Biden was going to kick Trump's ass in a debate, all the way until the moment that Joe's dementia was forced into the spotlight for all to see.

Likewise, in a week, Kamabla's lack of authenticity, her cackling, her inability to think on her feet, and her word-salad-filled lies will be forced into the spotlight for all to see.
Gee, we have another fucking juvenile without the decency to so much as spell her name correctly. Fuck you asshole. Your fuhrer is about to get the shit kicked out of him this election. The country as well as plenty of Republicans don't want that asshole running anything.

Playbook: The Republicans secretly rooting for a Trump loss​

Republicans are privately OK with a DONALD TRUMP loss on Election Day. It’s not just the Never Trumpers. Republicans wishing for a Trump loss include long-standing GOP figures throughout the nation who bleed red and wouldn’t dare to say this publicly but who are more than ready to move on from the Trump era.

Conservatives with a few brain cells do not want that asshole to win and hope he loses by a landslide so he shuts up and the party can move on without him.

Gee, we have another fucking juvenile without the decency to so much as spell her name correctly. Fuck you asshole.
Interesting. Let's "Alinsky" this one, shall we? (see below).
Your fuhrer
Gee, we have another fucking juvenile without the decency to so much as spell his name correctly. Fuck you asshole.
is about to get the shit kicked out of him this election.
Who says that an election is going to be held?
The country
You don't speak for "the country"; you can only speak for yourself.
as well as plenty of Republicans
Are "plenty of Republicans" not a part of "the country"?
don't want that asshole running anything.
Gee, we have another fucking juvenile without the decency to so much as spell his name correctly. Fuck you asshole.
Conservatives with a few brain cells
Every conservative who I have ever spoken to wants Trump to be President.
do not want that asshole
to win and hope he loses by a landslide
Even Barack Obama doesn't have enough "hope and change" for this one, I'm afraid..........
so he shuts up
You cannot shut Trump up. Nobody can. Get over it.
and the party can move on without him.
Some already HAVE moved on. They have openly come out as the Demonkkkrats that they truly are (e.g. Bushes, McCains, Cheneys, etc)

truth really sent you running. it's the cognitive dissonance at work. you will be ok little buddy. Your Dear Leader will not be though
During The Biden rally, Trump merely burbled out a jejune rally speech like he feeds to the Trumplestilskins. How does this expand his base? Trump cannot address many issues because he is hiding who he is. He has to pretend he is not involved and following Project 2025. He has to pretend he was not involved in the 1-6 Insurrection. He has to ignore his 34 felonies he is out on bail awaiting sentencing for.
The prick should be in jail now.

During The Biden rally, Trump merely burbled out a jejune rally speech like he feeds to the Trumplestilskins. How does this expand his base? Trump cannot address many issues because he is hiding who he is. He has to pretend he is not involved and following Project 2025. He has to pretend he was not involved in the 1-6 Insurrection. He has to ignore his 34 felonies he is out on bail awaiting sentencing for.
The prick should be in jail now.
derp derp

do you retards just randomly pick things to quote and say shit that has zero to do with what you quote?

Trump cannot address many issues because he is hiding who he is.
I can go onto Trump's campaign website and get information on his stances on a whole variety of different issues, along with his "Agenda 47" promises, along with the "RNC platform".

When I go onto Harris's campaign website, I see nothing more than "DONATE NOW!!" plastered all over the place. There is absolutely NOTHING about policy on her website...

So, WHO is actually doing the hiding here?? It isn't Trump........

Back