The Debate

Trump is a chickenshit that knows Harris will cut his lies to shreds unlike Biden who just stood there looking puzzled that someone could blatantly lie so much and get away with it. Trump will back out, he has no reason to risk being made an ass out of by a prosecutor experienced in cutting dumbshits to pieces. Harris should just start the debate saying every time Donald emits a blatant lie, I will raise my hand and address it when it is my turn. Mics should be muted when it is not someone’s turn to speak or it turns into a juvenile shouting match.
Snoopy, is that why heels up Harris has to have Tampon Tim beside her with her upcoming interview on CNN?
Confident little moron she is not.

Snoopy, is that why heels up Harris has to have Tampon Tim beside her with her upcoming interview on CNN?
Confident little moron she is not.

Sure thing. You can grow up with a single parent in very humble beginnings, work your way up to be State AG, Senator & then VP, and now a Presidential candidate that has the other side looking for answers - and not be confident, or smart.

Not sure if reality matches your narrative, there.

Now that she can't use notes, she's got nothing but personal attacks...And she can't use "I'm speaking"...so what's she got left? Word Salad Flip Flop Mania...
Do you just listen to all the points made against Trump and then simply try to claim Harris is guilty of them?
Trump is the one who does nothing but use personal attacks. His own people are constantly telling him to quit with the juvenile comments and talk about the issues. Harris virtually never uses personal attacks.
Every time Trump speaks the next day his quotes are out there making no sense whatsoever, he goes from one idea to the next without finishing thoughts. He is constantly guilty of his "word salads", not Harris.
So you come on here and say Harris does nothing but use personal attacks and speaks with these word salads?
Can you ever put together a cognitive thought of your own without just copying the criticisms of your fuhrer and blaming the opposition for them?
You are a brainwashed moron. Are you proud of your candidate because he assaults women, brags about it, is guilty of fraud and over 30 felonies?
I bet you dream of the shithead cornering you in that dept store dressing room.

Do you just listen to all the points made against Trump and then simply try to claim Harris is guilty of them?
Trump is the one who does nothing but use personal attacks. His own people are constantly telling him to quit with the juvenile comments and talk about the issues. Harris virtually never uses personal attacks.
Every time Trump speaks the next day his quotes are out there making no sense whatsoever, he goes from one idea to the next without finishing thoughts. He is constantly guilty of his "word salads", not Harris.
So you come on here and say Harris does nothing but use personal attacks and speaks with these word salads?
Can you ever put together a cognitive thought of your own without just copying the criticisms of your fuhrer and blaming the opposition for them?
You are a brainwashed moron. Are you proud of your candidate because he assaults women, brags about it, is guilty of fraud and over 30 felonies?
I bet you dream of the shithead cornering you in that dept store dressing room.
She uses personal attacks all the time...
She can't speak without a teleprompter or notes...if she tries, it's word salad mania...There are hundreds of videos to prove that...
She finally agrees to do an "interview" after days of refusing to do so...But she can't do it alone...she can't do it without the questions ahead of time, and it's going to be pre-taped and edited...that's pitiful...
(I bet you can't post anything without a personal attack thrown in either....can you?:))

Tim says her focus will be "Project 2025"....
Practically everyone working for Trump when in office put together and drafted Project 2025. Half of everything Trump says is practically verbatim taken from Project 2025. His VP helped write the fucking thing. Trump claims he knows nothing about it because he knows it will make any real American sick to their stomach. Yet the fucking ignorant Trump worshippers like you believe the shithead when he says he doesn't know anything about it? It truly is the Hitler phenomenon all over again where simple minds are convinced to believe the most outrageous propaganda. You are lucky you were never introduced to Jim Jones because with your simpleton mind would have drank his koolaid like there is no tomorrow.

Practically everyone working for Trump when in office put together and drafted Project 2025. Half of everything Trump says is practically verbatim taken from Project 2025. His VP helped write the fucking thing. Trump claims he knows nothing about it because he knows it will make any real American sick to their stomach. Yet the fucking ignorant Trump worshippers like you believe the shithead when he says he doesn't know anything about it? It truly is the Hitler phenomenon all over again where simple minds are convinced to believe the most outrageous propaganda. You are lucky you were never introduced to Jim Jones because with your simpleton mind would have drank his koolaid like there is no tomorrow.
It's ridiculous to keep bring up "project 2025"...it's just not a factor...
Did I mention you couldn't post without personal attacks? I rest my case...;)

She can't speak without a teleprompter or notes...if she tries, it's word salad mania...There are hundreds of videos to prove that...
She finally agrees to do an "interview" after days of refusing to do so...But she can't do it alone...she can't do it without the questions ahead of time, and it's going to be pre-taped and edited...that's pitiful...
(I bet you can't post anything without a personal attack thrown in either....can you?:))
I've seen her speak a dozen times in the past few weeks and never with notes. Just what juvenile name has she ever used to refer to your fuhrer?
where is a link to her word salad? She never refused to do an interview and has done 100's of them. Once again trump says she hasn't done any so you believe him.

"I know nothing about Project 2025," Trump posted on his social media website, Truth Social. "I have no idea who is behind it.

"I disagree with some of the things they're saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. - Trump"

Just how the fuck do you know nothing about it yet find the things it says ridiculous? Trumps plans for the justice department are EXACTLY what project 2025 outlines, fire most of them and appoint only those who will follow his orders to the letter. Completely destroy one of the most important tenents that our founders envisioned.

Project 2025 calls for eliminating job protections for thousands of government employees who would be replaced by political appointees.
Just EXACTLY what Trump has proposed practically every time he opens his mouth.

Project 2025 calls for the funding to build a wall on the southern border and implement the "largest deportation programme in American history".
Who says he is going to do that?

Project 2025 calls for a cut to corporate taxes, abolish the Federal Reserve and even consider a return to gold-backed currency.
Trump said the other day that he is the one who should be deciding when to adjust interest rates, not the federal reserve, get rid of them, they serve no purpose.

Project 2025 calls for abortion bans and although trump tries to say he isn't for them he is lying because he knows the overwhelming majority in the country is not for them and he will lose if he supports them now. Anyone who doesn't think he would sign one is a blithering idiot.

Not for you. You are under a con mans spell.
None of what you typed there is real.

Harris campaign is asking to alter the rules. LMFAO

she got no votes. does no interviews. she can finally show up for something with the rules as already agreed to

and you shit stains can admit it is her asking to alter what Biden and Trump agreed to
She got all the votes. Did you miss the convention?

Project 2025 is huge factor. It is a blueprint by the right showing how they want to make America even better for the top 1 percent. It remakes the educational system, judicial system, and financial system . There is nothing bigger. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/a...pe-government-and-trumps-links-to-its-authors
You slept through college or played football without a helmet.

I agree with having just one mic on at once
to force the propriety that eludes these debates.

Both good and bad candidates alike
have to be FORCED into compliance from my perspective.

That said, I can certainly understand why Vice President Harris would love to give
the pigfucking orangutan all the rope that he needs to hang himself.
Are you arguing in verse?

"I know nothing about Project 2025," Trump posted on his social media website, Truth Social. "I have no idea who is behind it.

"I disagree with some of the things they're saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. - Trump"

Just how the fuck do you know nothing about it yet find the things it says ridiculous? Trumps plans for the justice department are EXACTLY what project 2025 outlines, fire most of them and appoint only those who will follow his orders to the letter. Completely destroy one of the most important tenets that our founders envisioned.

Project 2025 calls for eliminating job protections for thousands of government employees who would be replaced by political appointees.
Just EXACTLY what Trump has proposed practically every time he opens his mouth.

Project 2025 calls for the funding to build a wall on the southern border and implement the "largest deportation programme in American history".
Who says he is going to do that?

Project 2025 calls for a cut to corporate taxes, abolish the Federal Reserve and even consider a return to gold-backed currency.
Trump said the other day that he is the one who should be deciding when to adjust interest rates, not the federal reserve, get rid of them, they serve no purpose.

Project 2025 calls for abortion bans and although trump tries to say he isn't for them he is lying because he knows the overwhelming majority in the country is not for them and he will lose if he supports them now. Anyone who doesn't think he would sign one is a blithering idiot.
This is the money quote: "Just how the fuck do you know nothing about it yet find the things it says ridiculous?"

Trump is a chickenshit that knows Harris will cut his lies to shreds ...
Nothing could be further from the truth, as evidenced by its existence in one of your posts.

Kamala is desperate. She can't possibly do a debate without a script or "notes," but Trump already hammered out all the details. Now Kamala wants to change the format for her to have notes and a cheat-sheet. Trump is saying "no." Trump is not going to accomodate her handicap.

Kamala would rather refuse than have Trump smack her all over the debate stage.

Trump is a chickenshit that knows Harris will cut his lies to shreds unlike Biden who just stood there looking puzzled that someone could blatantly lie so much and get away with it. Trump will back out, he has no reason to risk being made an ass out of by a prosecutor experienced in cutting dumbshits to pieces.
This is one of the funniest things I have read on JPP in quite some time. Thank you for the laugh!

I remember all the lefty comments about how Joe Biden was going to kick Trump's ass in a debate, all the way until the moment that Joe's dementia was forced into the spotlight for all to see.

Likewise, in a week, Kamabla's lack of authenticity, her cackling, her inability to think on her feet, and her word-salad-filled lies will be forced into the spotlight for all to see.

I am sure in a debate with Trump, Harris will say what needs to be said, because she says what needs to be said, because it needs to be said, and she's been saying it everyday...
And it will preserve our democracy for the sands of time, for when the sands flow slow, there's room to grow, and grow our democracy we must, because we can, much, grow it, and preserve it, progressively.

And it will preserve our democracy for the sands of time, for when the sands flow slow, there's room to grow, and grow our democracy we must, because we can, much, grow it, and preserve it, progressively.
Not burdened by the past and looking unburdened at the future because everybody loves a yellow school bus...

Back