The Division of Territory Amongst the TRINITY

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
I believe, that since we the TRINITY are the shadowy rulers of this country (as the great Old Ones intended), we should divide our shares of land and proles equally, to be more efficient. My proposal is as such:

Capt:
Michigan
Ohio
West Virginia
Indiana
Illinois
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Missouri
Iowa
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Wyoming
Montana

Threedee:
Washington
Oregon
Idaho
California
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
Utah
Colorado
Hawaii
Alaska

Watermark:
Mississippi
Texas
Oklahoma
Arkansas
Louisiana
Alabama
Florida
Georgia
North Carolina
South Carolina
Tennessee
Kentucky
Virginia

Grind:
Maine
Vermont
New Hampshire
New York
Connecticut
Massachusetts
Rhode Island
Pennsylvania
Delaware
New Jersey
Maryland

I will be accepting discussion from the other TRINITY members as to this division, if anyone would like to trade authority or such.

Watermark:
Mississippi
Texas
Oklahoma
Arkansas
Louisiana
Alabama
Florida
Georgia
North Carolina
South Carolina
Tennessee
Kentucky
Virginia

What happens after I use my power to burn them down? Can I have Canada?

I also suggest that members who are NOT the TRINITY, start pleasing your new lords, lest you be traded away.

We should cede PR, Guam, NMI, and USVI to Watermark, to make up for it.

I think its epic that I get CO, so I rule over Damo. I would be willing to trade a state to Grind in order to get a New England state like Maine. Not willing to give up the Pacific states for it, but anything else is negotiable.

I'll give you Nebraska for Idaho Nevada. And Watermark can have Missouri if I can have PR and Cuba.

I also suggest that members who are NOT the TRINITY, start pleasing your new lords, lest you be traded away.

You might as well cede AZ away, because those who live here will make it very expensive for you to try and rule us.
Your overseers will be ambushed and your armies will be defeatd.
We will set the survivors to sitting on the spike and will leave their bodies to rot in the hot sun, as a warning to all else who might have the idea of conquering us.

I'd be interested in Nebraska for sentimental reasons. Not sure if I can give up such a prominent state for it, though. Would you like Montana? You could repeal the speed limits they instituted a few years back, and drive around like a maniac.

I'd be interested in Nebraska for sentimental reasons. Not sure if I can give up such a prominent state for it, though. Would you like Montana? You could repeal the speed limits they instituted a few years back, and drive around like a maniac.
Last I heard Montana had no speed limits.
And I currently have Montana anyways.

You might as well cede AZ away, because those who live here will make it very expensive for you to try and rule us.
We will set the survivors to sitting on the spike and will leave their bodies to rot in the hot sun, as a warning to all else who might have the idea of conquering us.
While it would be difficult for Three to muster an Army, given the states that he his, he could always call on the glorious Army of the North. I'd be more than willing to lead a purification in the TRINITYs holy name.

I have a crapload of Air Force and Naval assets at my disposal already. Plus, AZ is alread being invaded from the south.

Billy, why don't I have Montana? Did you know that western Montana was part of the Oregon Territory?

I have a crapload of Air Force and Naval assets at my disposal already. Plus, AZ is alread being invaded from the south.

Billy, why don't I have Montana? Did you know that western Montana was part of the Oregon Territory?
Honestly, because even though I have the most states, I have the lowest population density. The only major city I have is Chicago. You have all of Cali, Grind has New York, and Watermark has Florida and Texas. I needed the land and population in order to balance things out.

We should cede PR, Guam, NMI, and USVI to Watermark, to make up for it.

I think its epic that I get CO, so I rule over Damo. I would be willing to trade a state to Grind in order to get a New England state like Maine. Not willing to give up the Pacific states for it, but anything else is negotiable.

i will give you maine for hawaii

Watermark gets the entire south?

I see assasination in his future. I think there are far too many armed good ol' boys that would not appreciate WM's warped sense of humor.

I'll move a few miles north and live in the Free State of Winston.

i will give you maine for hawaii

I had the feeling you would ask for Hawaii. Hmm, and here I just bragged about the massive naval assets I have at my disposal. Of course, if I get Maine, then I get the Coast Guard's academy. We each get a foothold in a far off region.

Okay, Hawaii for Maine. Most people will call me an idiot for this, but I want a fucking New England state. Too bad there's no Ivy League college there, though...

If we ever lose control, we'll just nuke the entire area and kill everyone there. There is no turning back.

Watermark gets the entire south?

I see assasination in his future. I think there are far too many armed good ol' boys that would not appreciate WM's warped sense of humor.

I'll move a few miles north and live in the Free State of Winston.

That's fine, I'm just going to walk over the Maryland state line and send a few firecrackers* y'alls way. That will be the extent of my involvement with the region.

*nukes

Maybe instead I'll broadcast a mind-control signal over the airwaves when Rush Limbaugh is supposed to be playing and just turn them into an army of mindless drones who will do my every bidding, as I wage war on the rest of the world and attempt to put it under the cold clutches of my iron grip?

Back