The Division of Territory Amongst the TRINITY

WM: Kindly go fuck yourself.

Grind, I don't need SF when I already have Seattle. The only difference is that Seattle is smaller, and the men are classified as less manly (Seattle polled as the bottom of the barrel in that category while SF was three places above it, 4th from the bottom).

I would like to acquire NJ from you, as it contains Princeton, the Princeton Plainsborough Teaching Hospital, Rutgers, and gives me a mid-Atlantic locale. Would you trade it for Idaho?

im not giving up anything.

also i traded something to 3d for hawaii. so i better not lose that either.

I'm fine with anything except Alabama and Mississippi. If I am given authority over these states, I will slaughter all of the inhabitants.

We should divide up the territories also - Guam, USVI, Puerto Rico, and American Samoa. Am I missing any?

I'm fine with anything except Alabama and Mississippi. If I am given authority over these states, I will slaughter all of the inhabitants.

We should divide up the territories also - Guam, USVI, Puerto Rico, and American Samoa. Am I missing any?

Chances are I'm gonna get them. Puerto Rico anyways.

Looks good. Since 3d and I both reside in Seattle, I also propose that we divide up the city in a similar fashion as Berlin during the cold war. I'll take Queen Anne, Magnolia, Ballard, and Wallingford. He can have Beacon Hill, White Center, Rainier Valley, and other undesirable neighborhoods. :)

seattle has a beacon hill? I never was good with the names there. Boston has a beacon hill O_O

next time someone comes to boston I invite them to hookah in charleston. Beefy was coming in september but then I think the mafia kidnapped him.

I definitely want Ballard, but Northgate and Lake City are musts (as I practically grew up in them). Also, you can have West Seattle, free of charge, Brent.

I think its funny that you got Utah, btw. :D

Back