"The Final Solution": Did tom tancredo write this?

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
This editorial, from a rightwing website, is an interesting glimpse into the mind of the ultra rightwing. Its been scrubbed from their website evidently, but other sites have cached it. Note: this is not some kooky, obscure rightwing website. Its board of directors include Barbara Comstock, Monica Crowley, Frank Gaffney, Laura Ingraham and James Woolsey among others….

Conquering the Drawbacks of Democracy
Source: The Family Security Foundation, Inc.

URL Source: http://72.14.253.104/search? q=cache:WJDr7dNCDwUJ:familysecuritymatters.org/index.php%3Fid%3D1208571+
Published: Aug 3, 2007
Author: Philip Atkinson

President George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the United States. He was sworn in for a second term on January 20, 2005 after being chosen by the majority of citizens in America to be president.

Yet in 2007 he is generally despised, with many citizens of Western civilization expressing contempt for his person and his policies, sentiments which now abound on the Internet. …..

When faced with the possible threat that the Iraqis might be amassing terrible weapons that could be used to slay millions of citizens of Western Civilization, President Bush took the only action prudence demanded and the electorate allowed: he conquered Iraq with an army. This dangerous and expensive act did destroy the Iraqi regime, but left an American army without any clear purpose in a hostile country and subject to attack. …..

The wisest course would have been for President Bush to use his nuclear weapons to slaughter Iraqis until they complied with his demands, or until they were all dead. Then there would be little risk or expense and no American army would be left exposed. But if he did this, his cowardly electorate would have instantly ended his term of office, if not his freedom or his life.

The simple truth that modern weapons now mean a nation must practice genocide or commit suicide. …..

By elevating popular fancy over truth, Democracy is clearly an enemy of not just truth, but duty and justice, which makes it the worst form of government. President Bush must overcome not just the situation in Iraq, but democratic government.

However, President Bush has a valuable historical example that he could choose to follow.

When the ancient Roman general Julius Caesar was struggling to conquer ancient Gaul, he not only had to defeat the Gauls, but he also had to defeat his political enemies in Rome who would destroy him the moment his tenure as consul (president) ended.
Caesar pacified Gaul by mass slaughter; he then used his successful army to crush all political opposition at home and establish himself as permanent ruler of ancient Rome. This brilliant action not only ended the personal threat to Caesar, but ended the civil chaos that was threatening anarchy in ancient Rome – thus marking the start of the ancient Roman Empire that gave peace and prosperity to the known world.

If President Bush copied Julius Caesar by ordering his army to empty Iraq of Arabs and repopulate the country with Americans, he would achieve immediate results: popularity with his military; enrichment of America by converting an Arabian Iraq into an American Iraq (therefore turning it from a liability to an asset); and boost American prestiege while terrifying American enemies.

He could then follow Caesar's example and use his newfound popularity with the military to wield military power to become the first permanent president of America, and end the civil chaos caused by the continually squabbling Congress and the out-of-control Supreme Court.

President Bush can fail in his duty to himself, his country, and his God, by becoming “ex-president” Bush or he can become “President-for-Life” Bush: the conqueror of Iraq, who brings sense to the Congress and sanity to the Supreme Court. ….

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=197706

FamilySecurityMatters.org Contributing Editor Philip Atkinson is the British born founder of ourcivilisation.com and author of A Study of Our Decline. He is a philosopher specializing in issues concerning the preservation of Western civilization. Mr. Atkinson receives mail at rpa@ourcivilisation.com.

Are you kidding? Tom and Bush do NOT get along and Tom would never suggest to make this guy the President for time immemorial.

I heard this guy on the radio this morning. Fricking insane.

But you think this is real? Someone else posted it last week, and it just sounds like a set up job. You think someone wrote this for real?

But you think this is real? Someone else posted it last week, and it just sounds like a set up job. You think someone wrote this for real?
No, I think it is a setup. The guy didn't even sound quite right and only lasted about two minutes before he hung up on the guy giving the interview.

Honestly, It's like an Onion article that people seem to be taking seriously. Or a Lefty attempting to make all Righties look insane.

Are you kidding? Tom and Bush do NOT get along and Tom would never suggest to make this guy the President for time immemorial.

I heard this guy on the radio this morning. Fricking insane.

I was just teasing.

But, Tancredo does alarm me with his talk about bombing Mecca.

No, I think it is a setup. The guy didn't even sound quite right and only lasted about two minutes before he hung up on the guy giving the interview.

Honestly, It's like an Onion article that people seem to be taking seriously. Or a Lefty attempting to make all Righties look insane.

If only I had thought of it.

ask yourself if you've ever seen ultra rightwingers on these message boards and talk radio, talk about nuking muslims.....turning their countries into parking lots.

I have, but for someone to get this kind of craziness published, that would be really alarming.

I was just teasing.

But, Tancredo does alarm me with his talk about bombing Mecca.
M'eh. It is constantly in answer to the "they nuked us" question. Nor is he likely to be the candidate. It isn't a worry of mine.

I keep seeing the look in his eyes on the Iowa debate when George Stephanopolous ignored him for so long. I'm going to have to tease him a bit about it when I see him next.

This editorial, from a rightwing website, is an interesting glimpse into the mind of the ultra rightwing. Its been scrubbed from their website evidently, but other sites have cached it. Note: this is not some kooky, obscure rightwing website. Its board of directors include Barbara Comstock, Monica Crowley, Frank Gaffney, Laura Ingraham and James Woolsey among others….

Conquering the Drawbacks of Democracy
Source: The Family Security Foundation, Inc.

URL Source: http://72.14.253.104/search? q=cache:WJDr7dNCDwUJ:familysecuritymatters.org/index.php%3Fid%3D1208571+
Published: Aug 3, 2007
Author: Philip Atkinson

President George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the United States. He was sworn in for a second term on January 20, 2005 after being chosen by the majority of citizens in America to be president.

Yet in 2007 he is generally despised, with many citizens of Western civilization expressing contempt for his person and his policies, sentiments which now abound on the Internet. …..

When faced with the possible threat that the Iraqis might be amassing terrible weapons that could be used to slay millions of citizens of Western Civilization, President Bush took the only action prudence demanded and the electorate allowed: he conquered Iraq with an army. This dangerous and expensive act did destroy the Iraqi regime, but left an American army without any clear purpose in a hostile country and subject to attack. …..

The wisest course would have been for President Bush to use his nuclear weapons to slaughter Iraqis until they complied with his demands, or until they were all dead. Then there would be little risk or expense and no American army would be left exposed. But if he did this, his cowardly electorate would have instantly ended his term of office, if not his freedom or his life.

The simple truth that modern weapons now mean a nation must practice genocide or commit suicide. …..

By elevating popular fancy over truth, Democracy is clearly an enemy of not just truth, but duty and justice, which makes it the worst form of government. President Bush must overcome not just the situation in Iraq, but democratic government.

However, President Bush has a valuable historical example that he could choose to follow.

When the ancient Roman general Julius Caesar was struggling to conquer ancient Gaul, he not only had to defeat the Gauls, but he also had to defeat his political enemies in Rome who would destroy him the moment his tenure as consul (president) ended.
Caesar pacified Gaul by mass slaughter; he then used his successful army to crush all political opposition at home and establish himself as permanent ruler of ancient Rome. This brilliant action not only ended the personal threat to Caesar, but ended the civil chaos that was threatening anarchy in ancient Rome – thus marking the start of the ancient Roman Empire that gave peace and prosperity to the known world.

If President Bush copied Julius Caesar by ordering his army to empty Iraq of Arabs and repopulate the country with Americans, he would achieve immediate results: popularity with his military; enrichment of America by converting an Arabian Iraq into an American Iraq (therefore turning it from a liability to an asset); and boost American prestiege while terrifying American enemies.

He could then follow Caesar's example and use his newfound popularity with the military to wield military power to become the first permanent president of America, and end the civil chaos caused by the continually squabbling Congress and the out-of-control Supreme Court.

President Bush can fail in his duty to himself, his country, and his God, by becoming “ex-president” Bush or he can become “President-for-Life” Bush: the conqueror of Iraq, who brings sense to the Congress and sanity to the Supreme Court. ….

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=197706

FamilySecurityMatters.org Contributing Editor Philip Atkinson is the British born founder of ourcivilisation.com and author of A Study of Our Decline. He is a philosopher specializing in issues concerning the preservation of Western civilization. Mr. Atkinson receives mail at rpa@ourcivilisation.com.

Sounds good to me. It's better than our boys dying merely to open markets for corporate elites.

This article is exactly correct. Sorry to say, this is war. This is how to win at war. This slow american youth meatgrinder is idiotic.
If the only solution is to live in a dictatorship, then I don't want the solution. Bring on the naohides.

No. It isn't. A dictatorship run by an NWO guy is the solution to NWO? Rubbish.

It's a better policy to conduct the war in the abstract. But of course, since bush is a nwo guy, he will never allow the benefits of this war to accrue to the people dying due to our KIDS GLOVES POLICY to WIN THE HEARTS AND MINDS.

It's a better policy to conduct the war in the abstract. But of course, since bush is a nwo guy, he will never allow the benefits of this war to accrue to the people dying due to our KIDS GLOVES POLICY to WIN THE HEARTS AND MINDS.

Umm how do we know you are not a NWO plant set out to confuse and mislead us. You sure have attempted to confuse us ;)

Back