"The Final Solution": Did tom tancredo write this?

I don't agree with the dictatorship part, only with the KID GLOVES OFF approach to the war, I mean, if we're staying.
Yeah. I was a bit surprised at the keep Bush as the dictator thing getting your support.

I see what you are talking about.

I don't agree with the dictatorship part, only with the KID GLOVES OFF approach to the war, I mean, if we're staying.

I see, so you agree with this:

The wisest course would have been for President Bush to use his nuclear weapons to slaughter Iraqis until they complied with his demands, or until they were all dead. Then there would be little risk or expense and no American army would be left exposed.

You agree with a genocide. Wow, what a morally corrupt, foul-souled psycho you are.

The long latent catholic school girl in me sometimes feels the urge to cross herself when she reads some of these posts. That is what we were taught to do by the nuns when evil crossed our paths.

I see, so you agree with this:

The wisest course would have been for President Bush to use his nuclear weapons to slaughter Iraqis until they complied with his demands, or until they were all dead. Then there would be little risk or expense and no American army would be left exposed.

You agree with a genocide. Wow, what a morally corrupt, foul-souled psycho you are.

The long latent catholic school girl in me sometimes feels the urge to cross herself when she reads some of these posts. That is what we were taught to do by the nuns when evil crossed our paths.

Yes. That would have been the wisest course. Was it wrong when we used nukes to end wwII? That's better than using our underclass as human bullets.

Sadly this won't happen. Whites are to fund the new world order, not derive benefit from it. What's the point of helping a white person?
You're not REALLY whining about being a white person in america are you? I am a white, 41 year old american born male. I am a member of the MOST privileged group of people to EVER have been born on this planet. I got accepted to EVERY law school that I was qualified to apply for. I didn't get into Harvard or Berkely or UVA because my LSAT (156) was not high enough. I did get accepted to Washington and Lee in VA, University of Wisconsin in Madison, University of New Mexico law and Washburn and chose Washburn for economic and teaching philosophy reasons.(Washburn does not encourage nor condone law students being at war with one another for grades. Some schools find that cases get cut out of law books so that other students can't have access to them.) The majority of students at my law school were white. The majority of grads from Law School in this country are white. I find that most of the people that whine so much about the oppression of the white man are people who have barely gotten by, achieved JUST ENOUGH to eek through life and automatically assume that when a non white person gets a job or a position they wanted they were less qualified.

Honestly it is one of the worst vintages of white whine I know.

You're not REALLY whining about being a white person in america are you? I am a white, 41 year old american born male. I am a member of the MOST privileged group of people to EVER have been born on this planet. I got accepted to EVERY law school that I was qualified to apply for. I didn't get into Harvard or Berkely or UVA because my LSAT (156) was not high enough. I did get accepted to Washington and Lee in VA, University of Wisconsin in Madison, University of New Mexico law and Washburn and chose Washburn for economic and teaching philosophy reasons.(Washburn does not encourage nor condone law students being at war with one another for grades. Some schools find that cases get cut out of law books so that other students can't have access to them.) The majority of students at my law school were white. The majority of grads from Law School in this country are white. I find that most of the people that whine so much about the oppression of the white man are people who have barely gotten by, achieved JUST ENOUGH to eek through life and automatically assume that when a non white person gets a job or a position they wanted they were less qualified.

Honestly it is one of the worst vintages of white whine I know.

Obviously you're an elite who assuages your guilt by promoting policies of racial discrimination against "lesser whites".

Do you support affirmative action, aka, racial discrimination against white people?

So you prefer our boys dying daily on these suicidal patrol missions where they are sitting ducks. Now we know where you stand.

We sure do, and it's miles above you.

Yes, if my two choices are genocide or our soldiers (some dying are women, but I know you refuse to acknowledge that as it threatens what little shred of masculinity you have) dying daily, I choose our soldiers dying daily. I do not place any higher value on the life of an American or of a white person, than I do on the life of a non-American or a brown person. Now, I do not know if it is racism or nationalism leading you to this clearly psychopathic position, but knowing you it's both. Because I value all human lives, I cannot conclude that it would be better to slaughter millions to save thousands.

My first "preference" of course, since I am smarter than you are, was not to go into Iraq in the first place, thus avoiding the false choice you present. And I reject your false choice at any rate, and choose instead, our withdrawal from Iraq.

I do not place any higher value on the life of an American

Right. You're a brainwashed idiot who allows the elite establishment to dictate your loyalties.

What is a legitimate loyalty? are there any in your view? Or are you only loyal to the other braindead "all loyalties are wrong" brainwash victims.

You too are deeply infected with the nihilist meme.

Right. You're a brainwashed idiot who allows the elite establishment to dictate your loyalties.

What is a legitimate loyalty? are there any in your view? Or are you only loyal to the other braindead "all loyalties are wrong" brainwash victims.

You too are deeply infected with the nihilist meme.

It's so sad that you had to cut out my entire post save one line because I owned your worthless ass in it, not that I could get anything for it on the free market.

Yes, if my two choices are genocide or our soldiers (some dying are women, but I know you refuse to acknowledge that as it threatens what little shred of masculinity you have) dying daily, I choose our soldiers dying daily. I do not place any higher value on the life of an American or of a white person, than I do on the life of a non-American or a brown person. Now, I do not know if it is racism or nationalism leading you to this clearly psychopathic position, but knowing you it's both. Because I value all human lives, I cannot conclude that it would be better to slaughter millions to save thousands.

My first "preference" of course, since I am smarter than you are, was not to go into Iraq in the first place, thus avoiding the false choice you present. And I reject your false choice at any rate, and choose instead, our withdrawal from Iraq.

I mean, hiding from a post Asshat, you're not even a man, you're a half man and you go around giving yourself airs because you have a penis and you hate women. One of whom owns you now.

Really sad to see someone so emasculated. Look away, look away, look away...I think that was a song from long ago. You probably know it, you racist pos.

It's so sad that you had to cut out my entire post save one line because I owned your worthless ass in it, not that I could get anything for it on the free market.

Bottom line, you refuse to value american lives over others. That makes you a shitty, hateful and untrustworthy citizen. As for your personal attacks I could care less.

I mean, hiding from a post Asshat, you're not even a man, you're a half man and you go around giving yourself airs because you have a penis and you hate women. One of whom owns you now.

Really sad to see someone so emasculated. Look away, look away, look away...I think that was a song from long ago. You probably know it, you racist pos.

No. I revealed you as the traitor to america you are, and now you're just pissed.

Again darla, are any loyalties valid? Or is every loyalty or alliance merely indicative of some pernicious '-ism' that needs to stamped from the face of the earth?

Bottom line, you refuse to value american lives over others. That makes you a shitty, hateful and untrustworthy citizen. As for your personal attacks I could care less.

It makes me a human being.

You on the other hand, have been revealed as an angry, genocidal, emasculated psychopath. I mean, I already knew, but now everybody does.

Gosh, that's gotta be embarrassing.

lol. Socrtease was working on a response for a half hour. HE GAVE UP. Probably as he was typing he was icked out by his own idiocy.

Maybe he's actually known a woman in his lifetime, and she came over or called him and he said "fuck asshat". You know? Oh wait, no, you wouldn't know.

He has a penis, and here I thought that was part of his problem! :pke:

Back