The Football season in review.

Actually, it is a sentiment shared around much of the SEC. Granted, LSU didn't like the outcome.

Yep, I agree that the game probably brought about the change in minds concerning the playoffs. You're welcome. :)
Actaually there's quite a few people from Alabama who didn't like it either. My cousin from Phoenix City sure didn't.....but he's an Auburn grad.

Actaually there's quite a few people from Alabama who didn't like it either. My cousin from Phoenix City sure didn't.....but he's an Auburn grad.

He is an auburn grad? You know, if he puts his diploma in the window of his car he is allowed to use handicapped parking.

Also, did he spell it "Phoenix City"? Because the folks in Phenix City would probably be pissed. And at one time that was a bad place to have folks mad at you.

He is an auburn grad? You know, if he puts his diploma in the window of his car he is allowed to use handicapped parking.

Also, did he spell it "Phoenix City"? Because the folks in Phenix City would probably be pissed. And at one time that was a bad place to have folks mad at you.

Phenix City, back in the old days before all the modern transportation and technology, was a 'prison town'. We don't do it anymore, but they used to, whenever some particular menace pushed a judge far enough, he would banish them to Phenix City. People paroled from jail, would often be delivered to Phenix City, to start anew. It essentially became a city of criminals.

Phenix City, back in the old days before all the modern transportation and technology, was a 'prison town'. We don't do it anymore, but they used to, whenever some particular menace pushed a judge far enough, he would banish them to Phenix City. People paroled from jail, would often be delivered to Phenix City, to start anew. It essentially became a city of criminals.

This is really in need of some supporting documentation.

You took a conversation, regarding Phoenix and the correct spelling, and tried to tie into a FREAKING STORY!! :palm:

No wonder you're only right, 1/3 of the time.

Except it was not the correct spelling. Phenix City is in Alabama. Which fits what Mott posted (see post #22)

Phenix City was also called Sin City, and Time Magazine dubbed it "the most corrupt city in America".

Whether that is because ex-cons were dropped there or not I do not know. But it was a nasty place until the mid-50s.

Except it was not the correct spelling. Phenix City is in Alabama. Which fits what Mott posted (see post #22)

Phenix City was also called Sin City, and Time Magazine dubbed it "the most corrupt city in America".

Whether that is because ex-cons were dropped there or not I do not know. But it was a nasty place until the mid-50s.

Which has nothing to do with the discussion on Phoenix; except for Dixie's attempt to highjack the thread. :)

Which has nothing to do with the discussion on Phoenix; except for Dixie's attempt to highjack the thread. :)

I didn't attempt to anything of the sort. I merely made a comment in reference to WB's comment about Phenix City being a bad ass place. You challenged what I said, which means it is YOU who derailed the thread topic, and have now made 3 totally irrelevant posts in a row.

PISS OFF!

I didn't attempt to anything of the sort. I merely made a comment in reference to WB's comment about Phenix City being a bad ass place. You challenged what I said, which means it is YOU who derailed the thread topic, and have now made 3 totally irrelevant posts in a row.

PISS OFF!

You've been really upset, in 2 out of your 3 last posts.
You should really try to make an improvment and better your behavior to over 1/3 of the time. :)

That might be true if we were discussing Phoenix. But since Mott's comment was about people in Alabama, and there is no Phoenix City Alabama, we weren't.

You're still butt hurt because I don't condone your homo alternative lifestyle.

My "...homo alternative lifestyle..."!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Dixie:
Please understand the following; NO ONE IS GOING TO MAKE YOU MARRY OR BE MARRIED TO A HOMOSEXUAL. :)

That is, unless you secretly want to be. :awesome:

That might be true if we were discussing Phoenix. But since Mott's comment was about people in Alabama, and there is no Phoenix City Alabama, we weren't.

It's apparent that you think that since someone is FROM Alabama and can't be FROM Phoenix; because if they're FROM Alabama, then they have to STAY there for their entire life and can't be FROM anywhere else. :awesome:

Phoenix City

My "...homo alternative lifestyle..."!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Dixie:
Please understand the following; NO ONE IS GOING TO MAKE YOU MARRY OR BE MARRIED TO A HOMOSEXUAL. :)

That is, unless you secretly want to be. :awesome:

Yes, that's it... I am afraid of being made to marry a homosexual! That is why I oppose redefining marriage based on sexual perversion or preference, because I am afraid someone might make me marry one. FUCKING IDIOT!

Back