The Football season in review.

It's apparent that you think that since someone is FROM Alabama and can't be FROM Phoenix; because if they're FROM Alabama, then they have to STAY there for their entire life and can't be FROM anywhere else. :awesome:

Phoenix City

Your link redirects to Phoenix, Arizona.

There is no Phoenix City in Arizona OR Alabama.

But thanks for giving us a tutorial on exactly how a pinhead can take the simplest thing completely out of context... I am sure many people have wondered about that.

Yes, that's it... I am afraid of being made to marry a homosexual! That is why I oppose redefining marriage based on sexual perversion or preference, because I am afraid someone might make me marry one. FUCKING IDIOT!

I guess the one that married you could be a FUCKING IDIOT; but I don't think that would be a requirement and you would only be allowed to marry one. :awesome:

Your link redirects to Phoenix, Arizona.

There is no Phoenix City in Arizona OR Alabama.

But thanks for giving us a tutorial on exactly how a pinhead can take the simplest thing completely out of context... I am sure many people have wondered about that.

Probably 1/3 of them. :D

It's apparent that you think that since someone is FROM Alabama and can't be FROM Phoenix; because if they're FROM Alabama, then they have to STAY there for their entire life and can't be FROM anywhere else. :awesome:

Phoenix City

Because then Mott would have mention his friend from Phoenix. You are really stretching here.

But he did mention that his friend was from Phoenix.

No, he mentioned his friend from Phenix City. Mott just misspelled it.

What possible relevance would the opinion of someone living in AZ have to the discussion?

No, he mentioned his friend from Phenix City. Mott just misspelled it.

What possible relevance would the opinion of someone living in AZ have to the discussion?

Did he tell you that he misspelled it; because I've looked back throught the posts and I can't see where he stated such? :)

Back