the force: dark side or not ?

iewitness

Verified User
I have challenged some people to choose between islam by allah/ Lucifer/ [satan] and The Lord Jesus Christ. I do not think that the timing of the release of the new star wars movie is a coincidence. it is time to choose. will you choose the dark side or be a rebel against the evil empire ? the dark side will lose. the first star wars movie traumatized me for a good while, as a 9 year old boy. I reckon it was the first exposure I had of the ever present struggle between good and evil. I am speculating that the new movie will be prophetic in the context of current events. every soul will choose. I look forward to translating it.

Last edited:
I have challenged some people to choose between islam by allah/ Lucifer/ [satan] and The Lord Jesus Christ. I do not think that the timing of the release of the new star wars movie is a coincidence. it is time to choose. will you choose the dark side or be a rebel against the evil empire ? the dark side will lose.

Are there other options? Like Buddha, I kind of like Buddha, or other beliefs like Buddhism, better than a product of Abraham. I enjoy pacifism. The steps of becoming a perfect being due to realization of the laws of the universe. That sounds nice.

Are there other options? Like Buddha, I kind of like Buddha, or other beliefs like Buddhism, better than a product of Abraham. I enjoy pacifism. The steps of becoming a perfect being due to realization of the laws of the universe. That sounds nice.

two choices: dark side or not. choose. there is no pacifism in the struggle. everyone will choose. there is no peacemaking with the dark side. you fight or submit and be a slave.http://www.unitedjerusalem.org/index2.asp?id=1974798

Last edited:
two choices: dark side or not. choose. there is no pacifism in the struggle. everyone will choose. there is no peacemaking with the dark side. you fight or submit and be a slave.

Nah, Jesus apparently will already know what is in my heart if he is the real deal, so he can read my mind.

The color of their sabre's as well?

Not really. Red is okay, but green is my favorite color, anyway, and I do like the blue better than the red. Vader's lightsaber was superior in Episodes IV and V, because the shitty technology Lucas had to work with was just atrocious at generating Luke and Obi-Wan's lightasabers. But, if you look at the prequels, Obi-Wan and Anakin (Qui-Gon had green, so it needn't be mentioned) both have pretty sweet looking lightsabers compared to Palpatine and Dooku.

That all said, Mace Windu has the coolest lightsaber color of them all, while Darth Maul had the best lightsaber design.

Who knows, though. Perhaps I merely conditioned myself as a kid to think that the red lightsabers were nothing special, because I was so much more biased toward the light side than I am now...

No, I'm just pointing out that it's a tough decision, because force lighting is by far the most awesome force power, and it obviously is synonymous with the dark side...

I can not comprehend your speech. I don't claim to know much about the cinematic production of the movie. I know the force is good until the dark side usurps.

Last edited:
I don't remember the light sabre colors. I remember the besieging and usurping of a people.

lightsabers_rev.0.png

Back