The Four Agreements

Then why am I almost always correct?

because you are always delusional

being a retard is like being dead - it is everyone else that suffers

look at your post count compared to how often people like what you write. that alone will tell you how people thing you are a fucking joke

My mistake

Domer has been here since 2016

Not a full decade for him

I came in the very begining

Damo started this site after we and others had been together on two other sites that then sold for big bucks

The first was politics.com

I bet that guy made huge money

I can PROVE with the very history here just how many times I turned out to be correct

You can’t ass lapper

look at your post count compared to how often people like what you write. that alone will tell you how people thing you are a fucking joke

Hahahahahahahahah

I can’t help it if some cock washers don’t like truth

I don’t give a shiney rats ass if people like me shit brick

I’m here to defend the truth from fucking liars like you

Eat shit

^^^
Says the fuckwit dancing on top of 6 dead bodies, three of them kids.

^oops - I forgot about the most retarded troll of all - the dipshit that follows me around these forums even though I will never ever see his retarded bullshit ever again

^oops - I forgot about the most retarded troll of all - the dipshit that follows me around these forums even though I will never ever see his retarded bullshit ever again
^^^
74aw40.jpg

Like all the JPP Trumpers, I doubt you'll ever do anything except bitch and whine on the internet, Legion.

Do you pick through your oatmeal looking for pubic hairs? If not, you should. I doubt I'm the only person who recognizes what a lowlife scumbag you've become.

Back