The Four Agreements

Perhaps. The value of the content is no less, however.

I agree with that.

Most people aren't going to read the ancient classics, so putting those aphorisms and maxims into something marketed for the pop culture is bound to happen.

Why should anyone have to defend children or school teachers from being slaughtered and mitilated by an assault weapon in school?

Answer that SHIT-FOR-BRAINS!

if it's not faux assault weapons, it could easily be a couple of handguns, i.e. virginia tech...........

so again, why would you want children to be at the mercy of homicidal maniacs?

if it's not faux assault weapons, it could easily be a couple of handguns, i.e. virginia tech...........

so again, why would you want children to be at the mercy of homicidal maniacs?

You mean Homicidal Maniacs like you?

Why am I even discussing this with a Homicidal Maniac like you!

That is the question!

You mean Homicidal Maniacs like you?

Why am I even discussing this with a Homicidal Maniac like you!

That is the question!

what qualifications, or even the simplest knowledge, do you have to label me that? NONE. you have no qualification nor knowledge. you're just angry about being made to look like a cowardly and apathetic incel

Hey domer

I miss you

You are a decent and honest poster

But it is incumbent on any society to call out lies and publicly shame the liars until they abandoned lies or shut the fuck up

Fight propaganda

FIGHT FOR TRUTH

The best I can do is to continue to seek the truth and present it to others. As you can see from the firearms discussion, there will always be those who cannot or will not, for any number of reasons, accept it. So be it.

what qualifications, or even the simplest knowledge, do you have to label me that? NONE. you have no qualification nor knowledge. you're just angry about being made to look like a cowardly and apathetic incel

I could ask you the same question- and say the very same things about you!!

The best I can do is to continue to seek the truth and present it to others. As you can see from the firearms discussion, there will always be those who cannot or will not, for any number of reasons, accept it. So be it.

Gandhi never gave up no matter the liars tact

The truth is too compelling

It wins in the end

you trying to have a logical discussion with the forums biggest troll LMAO

You mean me?

I have been here before the bot hole programs existed idiot

I in fact warned people that not everyone is an American here

I saw so many posters saying weird shit that no American art the time would have said

Guess what?

Then the FBI confirmed my find

I warned that the 2008 crash was coming for a couple off years before it happened

I told everyone that there were no WMDs in Iraq

Guess what?

There were none

I told this site that supporting Palin was supporting the selling of the Republican Party to con men

Then you cultivated Trump the con man

I have been correct so many times here it’s head spinning

The proof is all in the pages here

If being a troll in your mind means being correct 99% of the time then you lose buddy

I’m just some smuckette

I honor the FACTS and follow their lead wherever the FACTS go

That is how I can have such a track record

I honor facts

You honor sucking the balls of con men

Fly to America so we can meet in front of the police station and discuss why you lick balls with glee and choke on facts

I doubt Putin will let you fly ANYWHERE

Back