The Freedom of Speech Thread.

You still mad, you pussy, cock sucking, ass licking, knob gobbler??

Now I wonder who's recently been permabanned for a Rule 12b violation, who also complained about free speech?? :dunno:

You would be hallucinating if you think it exists.

Has anyone recently been arrested for saying something?
I know there are exceptions. You can't slander someone in a way that hurts their reputation, you can't threaten someone with violence, you can't lie about there being a bomb at an airport. But no freedom is absolute.

'Freedom of Speech'. Look at Fox News. Is 'Alternate Facts' spread by a Propaganda*Machine 'Freedom of Speech'?

Has anyone recently been arrested for saying something?
I know there are exceptions. You can't slander someone in a way that hurts their reputation, you can't threaten someone with violence, you can't lie about there being a bomb at an airport. But no freedom is absolute.

No. But I have been banned often enough for saying things. True things. Also, what has the government-law to do with anything. Corporations hold much more sway over people's lives. Is any network news run by the government? Is there a political forum like this out there run by the government? I saw a politician on TV once who was being interviewed in Washington. He actually spoke some truth. He said, "There is so much legal graft that goes on in Washington, that only a fool would get involved in the illegal kind." The main purpose of politicians is to shake babies and kiss hands. Despite "freedom of speech."

Some of the pictures and quotes I showed you have to click on to read properly. If you did so, you would say that each had some pretty good things to say. Though I have one of my own for you. Which is probably the best of all. That being, "A truth purposefully not spoken is as bad as any lie."

'Freedom of Speech'. Look at Fox News. Is 'Alternate Facts' spread by a Propaganda*Machine 'Freedom of Speech'?

How true. If only the government would pass a law saying that if people say things, they must be true things. But in the cause of evil and criminality, that will never happen. As for anything you might see on TV in the way of news, it is only those with money who have any voice. My avatar shows the only cure to any of that.

No. But I have been banned often enough for saying things. True things. Also, what has the government-law to do with anything. Corporations hold much more sway over people's lives. Is any network news run by the government? Is there a political forum like this out there run by the government? I saw a politician on TV once who was being interviewed in Washington. He actually spoke some truth. He said, "There is so much legal graft that goes on in Washington, that only a fool would get involved in the illegal kind." The main purpose of politicians is to shake babies and kiss hands. Despite "freedom of speech."

Some of the pictures and quotes I showed you have to click on to read properly. If you did so, you would say that each had some pretty good things to say. Though I have one of my own for you. Which is probably the best of all. That being, "A truth purposefully not spoken is as bad as any lie."

Freedom of speech means that the government can't oppress you for saying things. Private companies can still fire you for saying things they feel represent the company badly.

Freedom of speech means that the government can't oppress you for saying things. Private companies can still fire you for saying things they feel represent the company badly.

That's right. The nearly powerless government can't suppress free speech. They leave that to their all powerful Corporate masters to do.

That's right. The nearly powerless government can't suppress free speech. They leave that to their all powerful Corporate masters to do.

Well that's part of having private companies. Would you rather all companies be nationalized like in a communist country?

How true. If only the government would pass a law saying that if people say things, they must be true things. But in the cause of evil and criminality, that will never happen. As for anything you might see on TV in the way of news, it is only those with money who have any voice. My avatar shows the only cure to any of that.

Fox is registered as a entertainment network,not news.So they can legally lie.

Back