The Gates of Hell have opened

goat

crybullies own Damo and Phan
Hezbollah is destroying Israeli troops occupying the high grownd of the Golan Heights in preporation of invading northern Israel. Egypt is moving troops to North Sinai in order to protect the refugees in Rafah. Jordan tribes are threatened to secure the West Bank. This is what happens when all your neighbors watch you blatenlly commit genocide.

This means all US military bases in the Middle East will be under attack, along with US and UK ships passing through the Bab al-Mandab Strait. Biden's failed attempt to win reelection will start a war with Iran. All the republican neocons of JPP will support and fund this insanity by cutting social security and medicare to give that debt money to the war machine.

Hezbollah is destroying Israeli troops occupying the high grownd of the Golan Heights in preporation of invading northern Israel. Egypt is moving troops to North Sinai in order to protect the refugees in Rafah. Jordan tribes are threatened to secure the West Bank. This is what happens when all your neighbors watch you blatenlly commit genocide.

This means all US military bases in the Middle East will be under attack, along with US and UK ships passing through the Bab al-Mandab Strait. Biden's failed attempt to win reelection will start a war with Iran. All the republican neocons of JPP will support and fund this insanity by cutting social security and medicare to give that debt money to the war machine.

Just as Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July Bicentennial thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glorys - old testaments - absentee voting ballots arsonists granted "serve the Pope or die" standing for their assassination of JFK genocide pogrom George Washington University Hospital born USA citizens are Islam Bicentennial opening of the gates of hell Christiananality pedophilia Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia "one nation under God with equal justice under law martyrdom.....

Just as Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July Bicentennial thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glorys - old testaments - absentee voting ballots arsonists granted "serve the Pope or die" standing for their assassination of JFK genocide pogrom George Washington University Hospital born USA citizens are Islam Bicentennial opening of the gates of hell Christiananality pedophilia Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia "one nation under God with equal justice under law martyrdom.....

If anyone has ever wondered what two lunatics having a conversation sounds like..... :lolup:

If anyone has ever wondered what two lunatics having a conversation sounds like..... :lolup:
Is Hezbollah destroying Israeli troops occupying the Golan Height?
Is Egypt moving troops to North Sinai to protect the refugees in Rafah?

Msnbc won't tell you that 3 million jews have already fled Israel because it's the most dangerous place in the world for a jew to be.

Hezbollah is destroying Israeli troops occupying the high grownd of the Golan Heights in preporation of invading northern Israel.

You gave me a start with this nonsense. I actually worried it was true. That will teach me not to read alt right posts before checking the news.

None of what you are saying is happening. It is not reality.

Is Hezbollah destroying Israeli troops occupying the Golan Height?
Is Egypt moving troops to North Sinai to protect the refugees in Rafah?

No, and no.

Msnbc won't tell you that 3 million jews have already fled Israel because it's the most dangerous place in the world for a jew to be.

They won't tell you, because it has not happened.

You gave me a start with this nonsense. I actually worried it was true. That will teach me not to read alt right posts before checking the news.

None of what you are saying is happening. It is not reality.

No, and no.

They won't tell you, because it has not happened.
You're a government stooge, Walt. What I wrote came straight from a Jordanian investigative journalist.

You're a government stooge, Walt. What I wrote came straight from a Jordanian investigative journalist.

Major moves like that would not need "investigative journalists" to uncover. You are claiming that a third of Israel has left the country, that the Israeli Army is being killed off, and that Egypt is suddenly the defender of Gaza(Gazans hate Egypt after their occupation of Gaza).

Major moves like that would not need "investigative journalists" to uncover. You are claiming that a third of Israel has left the country, that the Israeli Army is being killed off, and that Egypt is suddenly the defender of Gaza(Gazans hate Egypt after their occupation of Gaza).
Reread my OP. The neocons tried to get Trump to start a war with Iran but Tucker Carlson talked Trump out of it. Now the neocons have that puppet Biden to do it for them and he won't even know what happened.

Reread my OP.

Israeli troops have family members. If they were being wiped out, those family members would start noticing their soldier relatives were no longer responding to messages. It would be tough to hide.

The neocons tried to get Trump to start a war with Iran but Tucker Carlson talked Trump out of it.

Everything that you have posted in this thread up until now has been a lie... Why should we even humor your current claim?

Now the neocons have that puppet Biden to do it for them and he won't even know what happened.

NeoCons are a movement within the Republican Party. Biden is a Democrat.

Not only that, but Biden was the VP in the Obama Administration that got a peace treaty with Iran.

Reread my OP. The neocons tried to get Trump to start a war with Iran but Tucker Carlson talked Trump out of it. Now the neocons have that puppet Biden to do it for them and he won't even know what happened.
You continue to be wrong. Iran doesn’t want a war with the USA. Its is dealing with a lot of internal problems.

You continue to be wrong. Iran doesn’t want a war with the USA. Its is dealing with a lot of internal problems.
Mika will let you and Walt know when the US starts bombing Iran. It will have to happen before genocide Joe drops out of the 2024 election.

Mika will let you and Walt know when the US starts bombing Iran. It will have to happen before genocide Joe drops out of the 2024 election.
More failed predictions in your future. I’d listen to Mika’s sources before I’d believe yours.

More failed predictions in your future. I’d listen to Mika’s sources before I’d believe yours.
Corporate media preps Americans by justifying wars. You don't want to remember back in 2002 when you were being told about WMDs and mushroom clouds. Mourning Joe is already selling you on war with Iran. amirite

Corporate media preps Americans by justifying wars. You don't want to remember back in 2002 when you were being told about WMDs and mushroom clouds. Mourning Joe is already selling you on war with Iran. amirite
I have no idea, you’ll have to tune in, instead of watching Fox.

Biden is no puppet to neocons or anyone else.

And Biden meets with our national defense several times a week and is briefed on everything going on in our world.

In fact, Biden is the most informed person of worldly incidents as president than anyone else in the nation.

Biden is not going to invade any country that has not invaded our country or attacked our military first.

Iran may be financing some terrorist units, but they are not the ones that are attacking other countries, cargo or military ships, or military units.

What Biden is doing as Commander In Chief is, he is having our military attacking those terrorist organizations that are committing attacks of US Military ships and units.

Last edited:
I have no idea, you’ll have to tune in, instead of watching Fox.
You have no idea about the WMDs and mushroom clouds that corporate media was telling us about back in 2002? That's why I stopped watching it and started getting my news from independent journalists. They all agree that Israel is losing so they need the US to start a war with Iran.

You have no idea about the WMDs and mushroom clouds that corporate media was telling us about back in 2002? That's why I stopped watching it and started getting my news from independent journalists. They all agree that Israel is losing so they need the US to start a war with Iran.
I did not believe the claims of weapons or mushroom clouds. I wasn’t getting my news from Joe, or Mika. I did not support the Iraq War and I caught a lot of grief for it.

Biden is no puppet to neocons or anyone else.

And Biden meets with our national defense several times a week and is briefed on everything going on in our world.

In fact, Biden is the most informed person of worldly incidents as president than anyone else in the nation.

Biden is not going to invade any country that has not invaded our country first.

Iran may be financing some terrorist units, but they are not the ones that are attacking other countries, cargo or military ships, or military units.

What Biden is doing as Commander In Chief is he is having our military attacking those terrorist organizations that are committing attacks of US Military ships and units.
The DOJ told us that Biden's dementia is too far advanced to stand trial for stealing top secret documents.

Back