The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle_Eye

This is a thread for folks to sit around the old county store with the pot bellied stove in the middle and shoot the breeze in a friendly manner. Any subject is permissible but no flame wars will be tolerated. I will only warn once and it's retro ban. I have already banned those I feel will not play by the rules. We have enough battling in the other threads.

This is a thread for folks to sit around the old county store with the pot bellied stove in the middle and shoot the breeze in a friendly manner. Any subject is permissible but no flame wars will be tolerated. I will only warn once and it's retro ban. I have already banned those I feel will not play by the rules. We have enough battling in the other threads.

Hoping to get back to having a summer drink here, and there. I got all this amazing stuff on vacation, but can't use it with my gut being such a wreak. Luckily even the beer will keep for a good while. If my tests find a problem tomorrow, hopefully they can get me treated, and I can have a drink eventually. If I find out I can't drink much anymore, I imagine I will gift it to the neighbors, since I'm always sharing it with them anyway.

Hoping to get back to having a summer drink here, and there. I got all this amazing stuff on vacation, but can't use it with my gut being such a wreak. Luckily even the beer will keep for a good while. If my tests find a problem tomorrow, hopefully they can get me treated, and I can have a drink eventually. If I find out I can't drink much anymore, I imagine I will gift it to the neighbors, since I'm always sharing it with them anyway.

Good luck on the tests. Let us know how it went.

25 or 26 years ago I was having troubles "down in the basement area" and my doctor told me to quite drinking beer. I asked him just to kill me right then and get it all over with.

Good luck tomorrow!

Good positive attitude, most wouldn't give up beer w/out a fight.......lol

Good luck....

25 or 26 years ago I was having troubles "down in the basement area" and my doctor told me to quite drinking beer. I asked him just to kill me right then and get it all over with.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:(

So no more beer??

I am not suppose to now either.. Been a few months & I am alive & well.:)

I hope everything turns out okay, Jade. Will be thinking about you tomorrow.

Why did you ban a group of lefties, Grumpy? Are you wanting this to be a conservatives-only place?

I explained that in my OP. I shut down a good thread because of a couple of people the ones I banned are people I don't trust not to violate the rules.

I quit until the symptoms subsided, which wasn't long.

The craft beer movement. What a great time to be alive.

Yep, the variety @ your finger tips now days is amazing...

Personally I prefer ales, darks & a few lagers like Heineken, Corona, Modelo etc..

Yep, the variety @ your finger tips now days is amazing...

Personally I prefer ales, darks & a few lagers like Heineken, Corona, Modelo etc..

Um, I was thinking more of Natty Greenes, Foothills, Wiseman, Booneshine, Kettle...

I figured he'd ban USF and Jack, but not everyone else....

The people I banned are those that I consider people that based on prior actions I felt could not be trusted. If you have someone you feel will add to the conversation and not start a war let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back