The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Six months is way too long between beers...

;)

It was well worth the wait!

I brewed a summer brew that only aged for 8 weeks, and it's been a pretty good hold-me-over up til now! I am about out already and haven't even been fly fishing yet!

So Dunkle it is now! Cheers!

And if you look most of the people banned are conservatives.

Are you glad now you started another thread....:rofl2: lol

It's your thread, ban or not whoever you want.. Un-ban, re-ban, retro-ban, ray-ban, you da man....:) :snoop:

Stella is good........

When is the last time you had an Oly???

LOL I have never been brave enough to try an Oly. Back when I was living in Lacey, it was fun to go to bars/restaurants/bowling alleys and see the masses purchase Bud Light, which the good ole boys 55+ would drink Oly. Up in Seattle, where trends are set by the hipsters, it is fashionable to drink PBR.

LOL I have never been brave enough to try an Oly. Back when I was living in Lacey, it was fun to go to bars/restaurants/bowling alleys and see the masses purchase Bud Light, which the good ole boys 55+ would drink Oly. Up in Seattle, where trends are set by the hipsters, it is fashionable to drink PBR.

It was one of the first beers I ever tried & a friends dad drank it~so we did.. But I never liked it even then...

As an adult I tried it when I came back to the west coast & my gawd it has to be in the top ten WORST BEERS MADE IN THE USA!!! Been years since I tossed in down the drain but from what I recall it was like dusty straw steeped in Alka-Seltzer & left out in the sun for a month in an open rusty vat...

It was one of the first beers I ever tried & a friends dad drank it~so we did.. But I never liked it even then...

As an adult I tried it when I came back to the west coast & my gawd it has to be in the top ten WORST BEERS MADE IN THE USA!!! Been years since I tossed in down the drain but from what I recall it was like dusty straw steeped in Alka-Seltzer & left out in the sun for a month in an open rusty vat...

When I was first experimenting with beer, I discovered that I like wheat ales and hefeweizens, so, I purchased some Michelob Bavarian Wheat.

#NeverAgain

When I was first experimenting with beer, I discovered that I like wheat ales and hefeweizens, so, I purchased some Michelob Bavarian Wheat.

#NeverAgain

Yea, I recall first beer I liked was tecate' (going down to Mexico often from El Paso).. Now I don't care for them much..

Yea, I recall first beer I liked was tecate' (going down to Mexico often from El Paso).. Now I don't care for them much..

The local Mexican lounge/restaurant used to have Tecate on tap. I would come in for karaoke nights, and get a big chill glass of it. Since you normally only find it in cans, that was a real treat. Alas, the place has allowed its bar to become Americanized, so there's no more Tecate on the tap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back