The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you ban a group of lefties, Grumpy? Are you wanting this to be a conservatives-only place?

I can agree with quite a few enjoying the smack talk, and being possibles for a list. I don't get Cypress, Politalker, or Tranquillus In Exile, but oh well. Although Cypress does give the incel lines outside friendly discussion.

Last edited:
Yep, the variety @ your finger tips now days is amazing...

Personally I prefer ales, darks & a few lagers like Heineken, Corona, Modelo etc..

I have a bunch of goodies from out west. A huge magnum bottle of House Saison, from TRVE Brewing Co, in Denver. A large Belgian Tripel, from Ravens Brewing Company, in Abbotsford, BC. As well as a few others.

I have a bunch of goodies from out west. A huge magnum bottle of House Saison, from TRVE Brewing Co, in Denver. A large Belgian Tripel, from Ravens Brewing Company, in Abbotsford, BC. As well as a few others.

Cool, I am not familiar w/ those... What types do you like??

Have you ever had brown bottle Heineken? All we get here is green bottle which is full of preservatives. Two completely different tastes.

I've been to Europe several times now and Germany four of those trips- love German brews. Then I went to Belgium. Unbelievable.

The residents of Belgium are true beer snobs. But, they have a right to be. Pubs serve dozens of brands, and folks will not accept being served in a glass that is not made for that specific brand. They make fun of Heineken constantly.

Have you ever had brown bottle Heineken? All we get here is green bottle which is full of preservatives. Two completely different tastes.

Yes, was ok, but I prefer more body, like Modelo Negra, New Castle brown ale, San Miguel etc..

Bock & double bock, stouts as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back