The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning;)

Good morning Top. We checked out the base gym yesterday and was amazed at the amount of equipment for use. Plus as retirees it cost us nothing to use. We have decided to lose weight, and the gym we used was destroyed by Michael. So the base it is.

Good morning Top. We checked out the base gym yesterday and was amazed at the amount of equipment for use. Plus as retirees it cost us nothing to use. We have decided to lose weight, and the gym we used was destroyed by Michael. So the base it is.

Keto is the best way to lose,I have gone from 280 to 254 in 5 weeks

That's great...do they have a pool?;)

Still nice....free is awesome....I don't hate all the perks of being a senior;)

Some here begrudge me for the perks I get but they forget I earned those perks by serving in combat, long separations, constant moving for 24 yrs.

Some here begrudge me for the perks I get but they forget I earned those perks by serving in combat, long separations, constant moving for 24 yrs.
There's seriously something wrong with Anyone who disrespects a veteran or our military....especially here...I'm always amazed at the number of people unable to "express" a differing opinion respectfully...

Why are you even in this thread??

There are thousands of other ones for you to go & insult ppl & their families in, go there..

Because I can and there isn't a goddamn thing you can do about it.

Nothing I said was an insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back