The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you can explain. If someone has a sock and everyone knows who the sock belong to why continue to use it?

:thinking: No offense to anyone, especially to Mason but perhaps, like some others, he merely or occasionally feels comfortable in a girl or women's persona??

I won finally. But curses I had to use a carbon spewing environmental damaging lawn tractor to do it. lol

How did the surgery go? Feeling any better?

Glad you won. I'm somewhat losing, but winter is coming. It'll be a few weeks until I can get back on my carbon spewing environmental damaging tractor, but by then, the grass/weeds should be all but done growing.

Surgery went very well, but recovery will be a bit long, painful and slow. The femoral artery by-pass in the groin has worked, I now have great circulation in my left foot (the surgery this past winter fixed it in the right foot) and I'm feeling much better now, thanks.

Glad you won. I'm somewhat losing, but winter is coming. It'll be a few weeks until I can get back on my carbon spewing environmental damaging tractor, but by then, the grass/weeds should be all but done growing.

Surgery went very well, but recovery will be a bit long, painful and slow. The femoral artery by-pass in the groin has worked, I now have great circulation in my left foot (the surgery this past winter fixed it in the right foot) and I'm feeling much better now, thanks.

Glad to hear it. Be careful and don't overdo it. I know I'm preaching to the choir but you and I seem to be alike and that is how I am.

Glad to hear it. Be careful and don't overdo it. I know I'm preaching to the choir but you and I seem to be alike and that is how I am.

They said I'd be losing 20 lbs. or so having this surgery. Funny thing is, I GAINED (yes GAINED!!) 20 lbs. from the day I went in and the day I was discharged!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back