The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. I didn't realize that one year ago yesterday we were getting hammered by hurricane Michael. It is amazing how the area has rebounded. Yes we still have plenty of destroyed homes and buildings. But businesses are reopening all the time in fact Wynn Dixie supermarket reopens next week. It will be nice having another supermarket to shop in.
We were were worried about you;)
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?101285-TOP-Derangement-Syndrome/page118
Love the name Wynn Dixie;)

Much better news than a year ago;)
"Total destruction in a lot of areas, really bad trees and power lines down. I have a telephone pole across my driveway. "

I'm still amazed at the progress we southern red necks have made in the past year. Sadly many of my neighbors are still fighting their insurance companies. Even Mexico Beach which was virtually wiped off the map is recovering bit by bit.

Good mornin' all :)

Staples come out of belly and groin today. Both "cuts" look good, but still have lots of pain.
Gonna tell the Doc he put a major thumpin' on me this time and I'm getting too old for this shit!
He'll probably laugh, then get serious and discuss my case in a professional manner. I couldn't
ask for a better surgeon, he's personable, yet very professional and straight forward. And he's
a "high performance car guy," he want's a ride in my Cobra in the spring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back