The Hag Era

You also claim to be fabulously wealthy, with muliple homes and a collection of high end cars, rendering the reliability of any pics u post suspect at best

I have posted my pics here on multiple occasions in the past and several established posters know what I look like

Those who talk the most, have the least.

People who have wealth don't go around bragging to strangers about it.

What we've seen out of Dork Troll is a desperate cry for acceptance out of a loser.

Would you just look at these horsey faced bitches!

592.jpg

stephen-bannon-kellyanne-conway.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

t_1493157870803_name_2017_04_25T163920Z_1_OV6DWKI5B_RTRMADC_0_CALIFORNIA_COULTER.jpg

You also claim to be fabulously wealthy, with muliple homes and a collection of high end cars, rendering the reliability of any pics u post suspect at best

I have posted my pics here on multiple occasions in the past and several established posters know what I look like

I've never claimed to be fabulously wealthy, liar.

How long were you married before you got "the surprise" after seeing "her" undressed with the lights on for the first time?

Lea-DeLaria-650x487.jpg

Mrs Dork Troll

Why are you posting your picture and claiming to be my wife?

Last edited:
Those who talk the most, have the least.

People who have wealth don't go around bragging to strangers about it.

What we've seen out of Dork Troll is a desperate cry for acceptance out of a loser.

Show me that picture of your house from Google Street view again lol...

Always remember this - Nomad, the nad-less wonder, is QUITE, QUITE DIM. You're welcome.

When you need to blow off some steam, you probably just cut a huge fart, don't you Steamin' AsserHolen?

Why's that asshole steamin' all the time, anyway?

What goes on back there?

Back