The house next door

Are you serious? LOL

Yes. I probably have 1 or 2 local residents a weekend, the rest are tourists. The thing is, they're all local grown and organic, I just use Costco as my distributor. You can tell who is a tourist really easy here. I can literally spot them at 100 yards. They were tevas and birkenstocks! LOL

Nobody, NOBODY that lives here wears those. Anyhow, I don't do it every weekend, and I'm not a legal business, so I just pop up when opportunity arises, like little art shows, or near little festivals.

Also, nobody on this island owns a Sebring or a generic convertible mustang with no bumper stickers. That's another tourist dead giveaway.

Yes. I probably have 1 or 2 local residents a weekend, the rest are tourists. The thing is, they're all local grown and organic, I just use Costco as my distributor. You can tell who is a tourist really easy here. I can literally spot them at 100 yards. They were tevas and birkenstocks! LOL

Nobody, NOBODY that lives here wears those. Anyhow, I don't do it every weekend, and I'm not a legal business, so I just pop up when opportunity arises, like little art shows, or near little festivals.

Also, nobody on this island owns a Sebring or a generic convertible mustang with no bumper stickers. That's another tourist dead giveaway.
Cash money, as we say here. $600 is worth $1000.

Back