The idiocy of "anti-social mode"

fuck off you useless troll

tenor.gif

Cry little child, cry :laugh:

Doesn't change one iota what I stated. See, even here, you get to respond to what I posted. If I had an extensive thread ban and ignore list, I'd be talking to myself instead of 'tards like you... :awesome:

By the way, although I do put one or two on IGNORE...I would never thread ban anyone. Let 'em speak is my motto. Especially the ones who strongly disagree with me. Often they do more damage to their position than I do.

If you ban me from your threads then I will ban you. Not sure why anyone who bans me wants to respond to me but I don’t give a fuck. There are four now.

This forum does not use the banning process properly. Most forums use banning to prevent the one you choose to ban from even knowing you exist, to prevent them from seeing your threads or comments, and to prevent yourself from seeing their threads and comments.

Banning anyone here on JPP only handicaps yourself by cutting off your own tongue!

Putting people on ignore or thread banning them is simply an admission on the part of the person doing it that they lack the intellectual and moral courage to openly debate and discuss--even with the most asshole idiots of people--their ideas. If what you say and believe can't be defended by you in a reasonable and credible manner, maybe you should reassess what you say and believe...

OMG, you poor lost soul.

This forum does not use the banning process properly. Most forums use banning to prevent the one you choose to ban from even knowing you exist, to prevent them from seeing your threads or comments, and to prevent yourself from seeing their threads and comments.

Banning anyone here on JPP only handicaps yourself by cutting off your own tongue!

I do not care if banned people read my posts.

An improved forum feature would stop their posts becoming notifications for you.

Putting people on ignore or thread banning them is simply an admission on the part of the person doing it that they lack the intellectual and moral courage to openly debate and discuss--even with the most asshole idiots of people--their ideas. If what you say and believe can't be defended by you in a reasonable and credible manner, maybe you should reassess what you say and believe...
Your opinion, it has no bearing on why I thread ban people or ignore people, like Lionfish, whose only function is trolling with memes. He can do that in your threads.

Thanks! I think a sense of humor does help.
The thing is, humor is a two way street, sometimes the joke is on us, and we refuse to laugh along or appreciate it.
DAMN HUMANS! :laugh:

That is a problem. If you can't laugh at yourself once in a while and take everything deadly serious, you end up dead much sooner. Laughter is part of life.

I put Douche Duck on ignore.

He consistently spews shit about my wife - hence he is not worthy of interacting with.

He is alone on the list, though. I don't put people on ignore for political reasons - only if they are dangerous and potentially criminal - as Douche Duck is.

Last edited:
I put Douche Duck on ignore.

He consistently spews shit about my wife - hence he is no worth of interacting with.

He is alone on the list, though. I don't put people on ignore for political reasons - only if they are dangerous and potentially criminal - as Douche Duck is.

Everyone hates Doc Dutch.

Your opinion, it has no bearing on why I thread ban people or ignore people, like Lionfish, whose only function is trolling with memes. He can do that in your threads.

So you do so out of fear, knowing you lack the wit and intellect to hold your own against them.

Most of the fascist left here is like you.

Back