The Joy Of Being Offensive.

I think you'll find that Mexicans are far more exploited by their own countrymen. The drugs cartels are every bit as nasty, and indeed sadistic, as anything from the Nazi or Stalin eras.

https://m.ranker.com/list/brutal-ex...Za7viw.4&utm_referrer=https://duckduckgo.com/

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

I do agree that the mexicans are screwed up. Next, what makes you "think" that the Nazis were nasty and sadistic. As for Stalin, Russian communists are said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! The mexicans have a long way to go to even begin to match the brutality of the Russian Bolsheviks.

I do agree that the mexicans are screwed up. Next, what makes you "think" that the Nazis were nasty and sadistic. As for Stalin, Russian communists are said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! The mexicans have a long way to go to even begin to match the brutality of the Russian Bolsheviks.

How can anyone be so fucking stupid as to not understand how nasty and sadistic the Nazis actually were?

Oh. Wait. It's you.

Sorry I put my boot so far up your ass.

Even sorrier that you clearly love it.

Ah. Taking the queer approach I see. Well it doesn't work with me. I just started a new thread around here that might interest you. It is called "The first flag of Israel." Try to queer your way out of it.

Ah. Taking the queer approach I see. Well it doesn't work with me. I just started a new thread around here that might interest you. It is called "The first flag of Israel." Try to queer your way out of it.

Please stop pushing back so hard against my boot and moaning.

Wow, yet another lunatic. JPP seems to be attracting them like flies around shit.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Back