The Joy Of Being Offensive.

This is my thread you're haunting. If I choose to say something to you, despite the disdain I hold for you, I will.

I guess this is also your personal forum? lol

Just an observation from an ancient crone: When we're young we often feel almost compelled to do/say things that shock the adults, that rock the Establishment as we used to call it back in the Psychedelic Ages. Just part of becoming independent. At the time we are usually quite passionate about what we think we believe. Every single generation of humans there ever was has done likewise. Personally I preferred that my rebellion against the Establishment took the form of something positive for all of us -- 1) ending the war in Vietnam, and 2) promoting civil rights for all citizens.

Your results, of course, may vary. Peace.

Did I say something you disagree with? Tell me what it is. You will find my "two working brain cells" to be more powerful than all the ones in yours.
Nah, people with only two working brain cells often think they are more intelligent than others, but they aren’t. Your ignorance is on full display, and your not knowing what it is, is case in point.

This is my thread you're haunting. If I choose to say something to you, despite the disdain I hold for you, I will.
See how stupid you are, unless you ban someone from your thread, everyone is free to comment, it isn’t haunting, it merely participation.

Nah, people with only two working brain cells often think they are more intelligent than others, but they aren’t. Your ignorance is on full display, and your not knowing what it is, is case in point.

What I think isn't the issue here. It is what you think. If you have nothing to say, you either agree or are ignorant. Which is it.

Back