The Joy Of Being Offensive.

Yes there is. You're stupidizing. The difference is between being right or wrong. If you "insulted" a crook by calling him a criminal, you would be right. If you insulted an honest person by calling him a criminal, you would be wrong.

No there is not. You should also keep in mind that there is such a thing as dead right but still dead of which you are neither. So count your blessings...and quit being a dick. You're not very good at it.

I call them friends and people.

I call them a different species of human and enemies. One reason out of zillions of others is a video you might find interesting. Enter into your browser, "muslim migrants in France assault White girl who rejects their advances." Unfortunately, I don't know how to download the video and upload it here.

Should this discussion be renamed, the joy of jerking it to my own smug self?

I choose to call it sticking up for myself. If this thread isn't good enough for you, I created a couple others. One is "Humanity in a nutshell. (through pictures)" The other is "Are you a capitalist scumbag?"

I choose to call it sticking up for myself. If this thread isn't good enough for you, I created a couple others. One is "Humanity in a nutshell. (through pictures)" The other is "Are you a capitalist scumbag?"

Call it what you like. In the end it just amounts to you being a fag.

I call them a different species of human and enemies. One reason out of zillions of others is a video you might find interesting. Enter into your browser, "muslim migrants in France assault White girl who rejects their advances." Unfortunately, I don't know how to download the video and upload it here.
Yeah, but you don’t have two working brain cells.

Why do we get so many piss end stormfront rejects? Why don't the weirdos do something else on their list of things to do, like exposing themselves on the subway, or butt chugging some moonshine.

Why do we get so many piss end stormfront rejects? Why don't the weirdos do something else on their list of things to do, like exposing themselves on the subway, or butt chugging some moonshine.

Butt chuggers? There's butt chuggers here too? I've been trying to get away from them. they've been trolling me all over the internet. Aarrgg!

Yeah, well, if you think that's bad there's a group on facebook that asks the question, "How old were you when the warriors movie came out". It's been trending for a month with replies like 2, 18, 4, 9. 40, ad infinity. I mean those people should be quarantined and sterilized for the sake of humanity.

Back