The Joy Of Being Offensive.

Nigger!!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

You have more guts around here in regards to actually writing out the word than I do. Also, I am no longer clear if "Mayocide when?" is a dude or a chick. But if you really want to impress me, tell that person that is what their baby is going to be.

I'll not take the chance. So you prove it to me. Write out the "N" word and post it. After all, many negroes often use the word themselves. You may like or dislike it. That doesn't matter. Just write out the "N" word as proof to me that it can be done here. Or are you afraid. (or lying)
Negroes, how ancient are you?

You have more guts around here in regards to actually writing out the word than I do. Also, I am no longer clear if "Mayocide when?" is a dude or a chick. But if you really want to impress me, tell that person that is what their baby is going to be.
He is a millennial from Mississippi, now living and working in Washington DC as a computer programmer.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

The sign of a true idiot. You go as far as to insult my mother. But you don't mention what I said in particular that you disagree with that caused your insult. Though I have been down this road before. So I am guessing that you will just say "everything." And asking you to be more specific would go nowhere. How about you going to haunt somebody elses thread.
That’s cause you’re a newbie. We have a long tradition of Mom jokes here. Just remember if someone here cracks a joke about your mom they probably fuck sheep.

Don’t pay attention to Maycide. He’s an original member and his real handle is Watermark (I call him Skidmark). He’s a manic depressive with delusions of grandeur. His goal in life is to be the Supreme Commissar when the Communist revolution takes over the world. Ask him about his “to be executed” and his “to be re-educated” list. If you make either one you’re ok and an official member of JPP.

Last edited:
Back