The Joy Of Being Offensive.

That avatar image turns my stomach. I hope your ban is permanent.

Offended much little snowflake? ❅❅❅

500_F_43820730_NATbigJJz0Uxpq215GeKbXzdhwRBGJxU.jpg

man-listening-pregnant-belly-2807753.jpg

pregnant-white-girl-with-black-partner-holding-tummy-and-kissing-D2MJEB.jpg

cab892dafbfb6b63c4c7e558e91e02be--interracial-couples-prince.jpg

black-man-kissing-baby-belly-african-american-men-kneeling-his-caucasian-women-her-big-isolated-white-background-55485711.jpg

I'll not take the chance. So you prove it to me. Write out the "N" word and post it. After all, many negroes often use the word themselves. You may like or dislike it. That doesn't matter. Just write out the "N" word as proof to me that it can be done here. Or are you afraid. (or lying)

This song has the n word in it:

What offends varies from group to group. When I first started discussing politics on the Net there was a site where you could be as offensive as you liked, as long as you could take it as well as dish it out, and I still miss it. Meanwhile, you hope you can guess what is offensive to those who do all the work of setting up sites. My trouble is that I am a bad guesser!

What offends varies from group to group. When I first started discussing politics on the Net there was a site where you could be as offensive as you liked, as long as you could take it as well as dish it out, and I still miss it. Meanwhile, you hope you can guess what is offensive to those who do all the work of setting up sites. My trouble is that I am a bad guesser!

And what is offensive to the edgy 14 year old who started this thread is white women pregnant with superior negro seed.

Being offensive is all some people have as any sort of argument on this forum. Without it they would be reduced to lurking. :speaknoevil:
Are you really that oblivious? Did you not read my thread? You can't say things about what you dislike in a polite and inoffensive manner and have them hold any weight. Also, I never lurk. Anybody who is foolish enough to debate me are free to do so.

Offended much little snowflake?
Your pictures are revolting and an abomination. Because when different species interbreed, it IS an abomination! And don't give me that crap about Whites and negroes being the same species. They're not. Also, about 98% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a white female. Why? Like it or not, the explanation is that negroes are so fu*king ugly! I was even told of one negro my cousin knew why he only dated white girls. His answer was, "What would I want one of those ugly things for."
Here is another reason why what you show is an abomination. In nature, it is the general rule for species to diverge. Convergence is an abomination because it goes against nature. Out in the wild, it almost never happens. If you want to know more, go to this link and download the book. There is a chapter in it that deals with the "species" point that I made. The book is only about 100 pages long with quite a few pictures to help prove various points. In that regard, it should be right up your ally.
I know that you have been brainwashed and raised to be a filthy traitor. And being such is most likely even enjoyable to you. But if you think you can handle the truth, here is the link. http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/733832/THE TRUTH, UNFORBIDDEN!.pdf

Beautiful white women here:

A few of them are SN bitches. So they aren't beautiful to me. As for the white ones, only a traitorous moron would call abandoning their culture by covering themselves like that "beautiful." Tell me, is it White people from Europe flooding into Africa and the Middle East? Is it White people sneaking into mexico? You need to screw your fu*king head on straight!

Coolzone: (A few of them are SN bitches. So they aren't beautiful to me. As for the white ones, only a traitorous moron would call abandoning their culture by covering themselves like that "beautiful." Tell me, is it White people from Europe flooding into Africa and the Middle East? Is it White people sneaking into mexico? You need to screw your fu*king head on straight)

What the fuck is your issue anyway, kiddo? What person whines about not being able to say really offensive things, on a free speech forum? Didn't you read the rules? Oh well, just another annoying brat to ignore.

I don't care if the truth offends the money making abilities of those who set up this forum. The truth has value. If in speaking it I am offensive, I have the ability to back up that "offensiveness" with cold hard facts. But as far as forums are concerned, that doesn't matter.
Also, there is no work involved in creating a forum. If you have the money, all you have to do is buy forum creation software and have its appearance altered to suit your tastes. There are even free sites out there where you can start your own forum. The problem with them is that you get what you pay for. Which is just about nothing. For example, this forum has many categories in which you can talk about various topics. In the two free forums I tried to create, they only gave you one. Even then, anybody there still isn't allowed to say what they want.

Coolzone: (A few of them are SN bitches. So they aren't beautiful to me. As for the white ones, only a traitorous moron would call abandoning their culture by covering themselves like that "beautiful." Tell me, is it White people from Europe flooding into Africa and the Middle East? Is it White people sneaking into mexico? You need to screw your fu*king head on straight)

What the fuck is your issue anyway, kiddo? What person whines about not being able to say really offensive things, on a free speech forum? Didn't you read the rules? Oh well, just another annoying brat to ignore.

Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue. Or piss off.

Beautiful white women here:

A few of them are SN bitches. So they aren't beautiful to me. As for the white ones, only a traitorous moron would call abandoning their culture by covering themselves like that "beautiful." Tell me, is it White people from Europe flooding into Africa and the Middle East? Is it White people sneaking into mexico? You need to screw your fu*king head on straight!

That's the future for ALL white women. ;)

Superior?! If they were that, they wouldn't be with white women!

They spreadin the black dick around so some white bitches can finally get some decent dick. It's nothing to be ashamed of. They'll have a beautiful black babies that can make even more white women happy.

Coolzone is sperging out so hard. It's hilarious. He talked some serious shit about how offensive and edgy was, but he cannot take. Just jumps straight on the bait. Are you like the new Tom or something sperg?

Back